Scottish meet up

Scottish meet up

Old Jan 29th 2008, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

Davey n Di is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Scottish meet up

Originally Posted by Shoan and Rich
Hi Paul and Cheryl
The eldest (11yrs) hopefully wont have a football match that weekend and should be there too. Any kids going around that age group?

Shona
Hi Shona,

We'll be bringing our two boys along who are 12 and 9. Just glad there are other kids around about their age going along, they can all keep themselves occupied whilst us adults are all having a good chinwag (amongst other things).

My two also love little kiddies, so will make great babysitters for all the wee ones.

Di x
Old Jan 29th 2008, 6:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by manwinoname
Hi Debbie , can you add me & Jane to the list.
Cheers
Steve

Will do Steve, will be good to meet up with you both again!

Debbie
Old Jan 29th 2008, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DestinationSydney
Hi Steve, hows it going? When r u and Jane going now. Our house went on the market today, dont know if I can stand the stress of keeping it so tidy! See you at the meet!
Michelle

Hi Michelle

Hope your house sells quickly. Looks like it is going to be a good day/ night on the 1st of March, looks like approx 26+ folk going along.

Debbie
Old Jan 29th 2008, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Barney99
Hi all!!
We will be there, provided I can find out where it is!
Looking forward to it, never been to one before.
Any nurses or future Adeladians amongst you.
Liz, Andy, Ailsa - 10 and Catriona - 7
Hi Liz

Know of one nurse going not sure about the rest. Will post the link for the location of the pub soon....my search engine is not working properly so will try and do it from work. See you on 1st March!

Debbie

Last edited by brissydeb; Jan 29th 2008 at 6:31 pm.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 11:27 pm
Just Joined

Sioban is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Hi Liz

Know of one nurse going not sure about the rest. Will post the link for the location of the pub soon....my search engine is not working properly so will try and do it from work. See you on 1st March!

Debbie
Hi everyone - am a complete newbie to the site as I came across it as I was looking for an agent in Scotland as we are wanting to emigrate to Brisbane. I hope to be able to make it to make it on the 1st March as I'm sure you lot can provide me will all the info I'm after and my kids will love having some playmates for the afternoon!
Old Jan 30th 2008, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by the dooners
Perth for me

Dooners
Hi- Perth for us too! We're also going to the Expo on the Saturday.

Bex x
Old Jan 30th 2008, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Sioban
Hi everyone - am a complete newbie to the site as I came across it as I was looking for an agent in Scotland as we are wanting to emigrate to Brisbane. I hope to be able to make it to make it on the 1st March as I'm sure you lot can provide me will all the info I'm after and my kids will love having some playmates for the afternoon!

I'm a newbie too- what's happening on the 1st March..?
Old Jan 30th 2008, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sioban

Hi Sioban

Welcome to BE! Hope you can make it on the 1st March! You will find loads of information on this website that is helpful.

Debbie
Old Jan 30th 2008, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bextaroota
I'm a newbie too- what's happening on the 1st March..?

Hi bextaroota

Welcome to BE! We are having a meet up in Edinburgh on the 1st of March at the Playfair pub in the Omni centre from 2pm onwards....hope you can make it.

Debbie
Old Jan 30th 2008, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

paul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant future

I might come along on the 1st.

Is it all just familys or are there any singles in the bunch going along?
Old Jan 30th 2008, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by paul76
I might come along on the 1st.

Is it all just familys or are there any singles in the bunch going along?

You are than welcome to come along! A few of the folk that are coming are bringing kids, most of the meet ups go on till about midnight. Some folk stay for a couple of hours and others stay longer it really just depends. Where are you planning on heading in Australia?

Debbie
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Hi bextaroota

Welcome to BE! We are having a meet up in Edinburgh on the 1st of March at the Playfair pub in the Omni centre from 2pm onwards....hope you can make it.

Debbie
Great- I'll be there with bells on (not literally of course!!) ! I think I'll leave kids at home with hubby though- it'd be easier (4 and 10 months old)!!

Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

paul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant future

Im putting all my efforts into getting my TRA ready and out the way. Hopefully they pass it too.

As a single man i could go anywhere i want.

My mate has family in Adelaide. His mum and dad are over there trying for there visa. My mate is in Edinburgh trying for his on the strength his parents get there. His sister and family have been living there 2 years and they have theres.

Major city i reckon. Melbourne, Perth, Queensland, etc.

If i go the student route it will be Melbourne i reckon.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bextaroota
Great- I'll be there with bells on (not literally of course!!) ! I think I'll leave kids at home with hubby though- it'd be easier (4 and 10 months old)!!

Thats great! See you on the 1st of March.

Debbie
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by paul76
Im putting all my efforts into getting my TRA ready and out the way. Hopefully they pass it too.

As a single man i could go anywhere i want.

My mate has family in Adelaide. His mum and dad are over there trying for there visa. My mate is in Edinburgh trying for his on the strength his parents get there. His sister and family have been living there 2 years and they have theres.

Major city i reckon. Melbourne, Perth, Queensland, etc.

If i go the student route it will be Melbourne i reckon.
Best of luck with the TRA, hope to see you at the meet.

Debbie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.