Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Scottish Ladies Lunch...

Scottish Ladies Lunch...

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 6:57 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Scottish Ladies Lunch...

Hi all those Scottish LADIES! (And Margaret and Gill!)....

It'll be time for me to leave before we know it and what with us all seemingly going to different parts of Oz then we really should do lunch...Scottish Lassies Style

Any ideas where and when would be welcome....

Cheers

Ginny
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 6:59 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scottish Ladies Lunch...

Originally Posted by Stitch
Hi all those Scottish LADIES! (And Margaret and Gill!)....

It'll be time for me to leave before we know it and what with us all seemingly going to different parts of Oz then we really should do lunch...Scottish Lassies Style

Any ideas where and when would be welcome....

Cheers

Ginny

Ladies my ar$e! PMSL
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 7:00 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Ladies my ar$e! PMSL
ahum! Excuse me my fine woman but I must say that us Scottish folk are from the upper crust of society!

Cheers

Ginny ( )
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 7:08 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

ahum! Excuse me my fine woman but I must say that us Scottish folk are from the upper crust of society!

Cheers

Ginny ( )

No your not....I've seen the pictures! lol.
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 7:11 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Fair cop maam!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 7:11 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Are you wanting to come then?

Cheers

Ginny
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 7:17 pm
Living the Dream!

Are you wanting to come then?

Cheers

Ginny

Oooh n-n-noooooo! cos I am a real ladeeeeee! lol.

.....you lot are a bunch of pissh head scottish lasses, I could never compete with you!
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 7:20 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Oooh n-n-noooooo! cos I am a real ladeeeeee! lol.

.....you lot are a bunch of pissh head scottish lasses, I could never compete with you!

Ah but think of the fun you could have trying!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 7:28 pm
Living the Dream!

Ah but think of the fun you could have trying!

Cheers

Ginny
mmmm. there is that I suppose!
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:38 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Boo hoo hoo, boo hoo hoo

I might just be able to pull myself together to manage it
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

Karen and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really nice

Hello Ladies
Sounds like a good idea to me!!!!!!! Just for support and information sharing of course.
Karen
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:51 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Originally Posted by Karen and Iain
Hello Ladies
Sounds like a good idea to me!!!!!!! Just for support and information sharing of course.
Karen

Of course Karen, just as we did the last time! (plus a few bottles to boot)!

Would really like to meet up with folks again.....

Cheers

Ginny
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

Karen and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really nice

Ginny
I knew we'd be on the same wave length, now that I know what to expect I will get the kids a sleepover babysitter or something! Have you got a flight booked then?
Karen
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 9:36 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Originally Posted by Karen and Iain
Ginny
I knew we'd be on the same wave length, now that I know what to expect I will get the kids a sleepover babysitter or something! Have you got a flight booked then?
Karen
Hi Karen,

In the process of beeking for beginning of June. Due to exchange contract beginning of May...work a months notice then we're Off!!!

Seems so surreal sometimes.

Cheers
Ginny
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 2:06 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

I take it all you Scots ladies are on a diet!

Any takers for lunch?

Cheers

Ginny

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.