Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Scottish day, Hyde Park Sydney

Scottish day, Hyde Park Sydney

Old Nov 27th 2005, 8:28 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Scottish day, Hyde Park Sydney

Is anyone going to the Scottish day event at hyde park on sunday the 4th (this sunday) sounds like a good day out. all the mad pipers and that lol
might take a wee gander myself
Old Nov 27th 2005, 9:21 pm
AC/DC!

yamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really nice
Default Re: Scottish day, Hyde Park Sydney

Originally Posted by soapy
Is anyone going to the Scottish day event at hyde park on sunday the 4th (this sunday) sounds like a good day out. all the mad pipers and that lol

So whats it gonna involve then? A bunch of Pissed-up 'weegies dossing aboot in the perk wi' a bottle of buccie in one had and a half eaten kebab in the other? Sounds magic, count me in!

Awww shite I still live in Glegsa dont I, forgot aboot that!

Have fun and dont bug to many o the locals.....
Old Nov 28th 2005, 6:14 am
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about

Enjoy the pipes and haggis soapy.

We'll be down to see you in January, going to see Franz Ferdinand in concert, so keep us a couple scotch pies and a king rib supper....

When you migrating north??
Old Nov 28th 2005, 7:36 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yamahaha
So whats it gonna involve then? A bunch of Pissed-up 'weegies dossing aboot in the perk wi' a bottle of buccie in one had and a half eaten kebab in the other? Sounds magic, count me in!

Awww shite I still live in Glegsa dont I, forgot aboot that!

Have fun and dont bug to many o the locals.....
cannae get buckie here not that i would ever touch that gear. im an LD man myself
and the whole point in going is to wind up the locals lol
Old Nov 28th 2005, 7:37 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by BillnLinz
Enjoy the pipes and haggis soapy.

We'll be down to see you in January, going to see Franz Ferdinand in concert, so keep us a couple scotch pies and a king rib supper....

When you migrating north??
we wont be leaving here till we have seen the big yin live, then we head north.
might even get a chance to catch up wae yae when yir doon
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about

we wont be leaving here till we have seen the big yin live, then we head north.
might even get a chance to catch up wae yae when yir doon

Aye we'll get something sorted nearer the time, we too are off to see the laird o strathdon, cant wait.