Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Scots Moving To Melbourne Meet Up

Wikiposts

Scots Moving To Melbourne Meet Up

Old Aug 3rd 2006, 6:39 am
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Scots Moving To Melbourne Meet Up

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Tell him, it gives you a chance to tell us all about him and we'll have a drink for him

aye will do. fill you all in. And have a lot of drinks on him.

sj
Old Aug 11th 2006, 5:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Sandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to all

Been away for a few days to chill out.

Have we arranged a place and time for our get together? Found a small koala to bring along so as not to accost anyone.

Loads of celebrating after Margaret getting her visa. Any other takers for drinks and a laugh?

herrchook
Margaret2
Sarah-Jane
Jane
Karen
Me

Anyone else wanting to join us feel free, you don't have to be going to Melbourne to come along. The more the merrier.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 5:48 am
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sandra and Jim
Been away for a few days to chill out.

Have we arranged a place and time for our get together? Found a small koala to bring along so as not to accost anyone.

Loads of celebrating after Margaret getting her visa. Any other takers for drinks and a laugh?

herrchook
Margaret2
Sarah-Jane
Jane
Karen
Me

Anyone else wanting to join us feel free, you don't have to be going to
Melbourne to come along. The more the merrier.
what about meeting in walkabout just to add to the effect.

sarah-jayne
Old Aug 15th 2006, 7:17 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thomas and sarahjayne
what about meeting in walkabout just to add to the effect.

sarah-jayne
I'm up for that Sarah-Jayne. It does great food too. I've just got a little Aussie table top flag so you'll recognise us.

What time does everyone fancy. I can make it any time after 1pm.

Karen and Jane, are you coming? Would be good to catch up again.

Really looking forward to it girls.

Anyone else fancy joining us? As Sandra said, you don't need to be going to Melbourne to come along.

Gill
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to all

Walkabout sounds good. My neighbour works there and if you are going at night there is a charge. He said he would get us free passes need to know numbers. Not sure if that still stands if you have been there all day.

Gill, I found a wee koala so I'll bring that along. Rhianna not got chickenpox sorry not got back to you things a bit hectic. Missives not signed yet might need to put house back on market OFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Paid a deposit for flight lose that. Austravel been really good but they can't hold them indefinitely as we are supposed to fly our in 4 weeks!!!! Hopefully some good news today (been saying that for 3 weeks)

Looking forward to 26th

See you all there, let me know numbers if you all want to stay there for the day.

Sandra
x
Old Aug 16th 2006, 5:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Sounds good,

just let us know time etc. gill if your booking.

sarah-jayne
Old Aug 16th 2006, 8:14 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
The 26th is fine with me ladies. Sarah-Jayne, I agree with Margaret, the more the merrier.

How's everyone else fixed for that date?
Hi Ladies am from Linlithgow (not scottish tho! that OK?? ) would love to meet, but 26th I have family visiting if they decide not to bother would love to come if that ok. If I can't make it hope you all have a fab time and I'll try and make the next meet.
Andrea
xx
Old Aug 16th 2006, 8:18 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by acbh2
Hi Ladies am from Linlithgow (not scottish tho! that OK?? ) would love to meet, but 26th I have family visiting if they decide not to bother would love to come if that ok. If I can't make it hope you all have a fab time and I'll try and make the next meet.
Andrea
xx
Andrea, it would be great to meet you, the more the merrier. We're actually just along the road from you in Brightons. Small world eh?

As for details, Sandra, if you could book it through your friend that would be great. How about we meet around 1pm and have lunch? Not sure I'l be out all evening as well, but you never know

Gill
Old Aug 16th 2006, 8:38 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
Andrea, it would be great to meet you, the more the merrier. We're actually just along the road from you in Brightons. Small world eh?

As for details, Sandra, if you could book it through your friend that would be great. How about we meet around 1pm and have lunch? Not sure I'l be out all evening as well, but you never know

Gill
It certainly is a small world! only been to Brightons once I think was looking for a playhouse for littleuns! will keep an eye out for further details and let you all know nearer the time if that ok, I am known to like the odd or maybe
A
xx
Old Aug 18th 2006, 10:59 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Looking forward to it, is it still the walkabout on 26th, if so what time
Old Aug 20th 2006, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi guys spoke to my neighbour about passes don't need them if we have been in pub all day. Will get number and book table. I might be a bit later than 1pm but will be there. So keep me a seat.

OH going to car boot sale Saturday and as yet don't have a babysitter for girls. He should have gone today but it was pouring down when he got up at 7am to go but just our luck cleared up later on so he could have gone. I did tell him I would have given him an umbrella!!!!!!!!!!! Shippers coming a week Monday and missives still not signed OMG. :scared: :scared:
Old Aug 20th 2006, 10:44 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys spoke to my neighbour about passes don't need them if we have been in pub all day. Will get number and book table. I might be a bit later than 1pm but will be there. So keep me a seat.

OH going to car boot sale Saturday and as yet don't have a babysitter for girls. He should have gone today but it was pouring down when he got up at 7am to go but just our luck cleared up later on so he could have gone. I did tell him I would have given him an umbrella!!!!!!!!!!! Shippers coming a week Monday and missives still not signed OMG. :scared: :scared:

Fingers crossed for you Sandra x

Cheers

Ginny
Old Aug 21st 2006, 4:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stitch

Cheers

Ginny
will try and get shifts changed so that I can come, really enjoyed meeting up with you gals on Saturday, just have to do it again I can promise anyone who hasn't come along before that they will really have a brilliant time in some good and friendly company, so don't be shy.
Old Aug 21st 2006, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Ginny,

I have everything crossed!!!!! Hopefully we will hear tomorrow.
How are you getting on?

Sandra
x

Originally Posted by Stitch

Cheers

Ginny
Old Aug 21st 2006, 2:44 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Ginny,

I have everything crossed!!!!! Hopefully we will hear tomorrow.
How are you getting on?

Sandra
x

We're ok for the now. My eldest is doing ok at school. Just got to get my daughter sorted and that's another hurdlle! I'm hoping to be in Melbourne around end Nov/Dec time. If you're around we could meet up!

cheers

Ginny

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.