Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Scotland v Ukraine (Sydney Area)

Scotland v Ukraine (Sydney Area)

Old Oct 10th 2007, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

dunstenchecksout is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Scotland v Ukraine (Sydney Area)

Hi Guys,

New to this forum (so apologies for the first post being a question!!) Does anyone in the Sydney area (or reasonable* travelling distance) know anywhere where the Scotland v Ukraine game maybe shown in the small hours on Sunday???

cheers

Martin

*given importance of the game, reasonable travelling distance is open to interpretation!!!
Old Oct 13th 2007, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all
Default Re: Scotland v Ukraine (Sydney Area)

Originally Posted by dunstenchecksout
Hi Guys,

New to this forum (so apologies for the first post being a question!!) Does anyone in the Sydney area (or reasonable* travelling distance) know anywhere where the Scotland v Ukraine game maybe shown in the small hours on Sunday???

cheers

Martin

*given importance of the game, reasonable travelling distance is open to interpretation!!!
hi i asked the same question for Gold Coast, hey no relpy!!!! Different story now they have Won i guess!!!!!!
Old Oct 14th 2007, 12:52 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Sorry its to late but you will get info on future games here.

http://www.tartanarmydownunder.com/index.html
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:03 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Bordy
Sorry its to late but you will get info on future games here.

http://www.tartanarmydownunder.com/index.html
cheers Bordy... Although you've now introduced the temptation to go watch the Georgia game tomorrow morning without taking the day of work It will serve the purpose when the Italians come to visit tho!! cheers
Old Oct 20th 2007, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

Hi Guys,

cheers

Martin

My husband goes to star city in Darling Harbour to watch most of the Scotland football/rugby games.... He's there tonight for the old firm game.....
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:27 am
GOT IT!!! 139 12/04/07

The Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Katherined0
My husband goes to star city in Darling Harbour to watch most of the Scotland football/rugby games.... He's there tonight for the old firm game.....
Hi folks, I'm in Sydney working for till the end of next week and wondering where the best place is to see the Scotland v Italy game? I'm only round the corner for Darling harbour so might try Katherined's suggestion.

If there is any where better please let me know.

Cheers

Jamie
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Easdales
Hi folks, I'm in Sydney working for till the end of next week and wondering where the best place is to see the Scotland v Italy game? I'm only round the corner for Darling harbour so might try Katherined's suggestion.

Cheers

Jamie
Good grief jocks in Sydney as well ? Thought they were all up here
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:35 am
GOT IT!!! 139 12/04/07

The Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant future

Ha Ha! I'm acctually live on the sunshine coast. Just on a work trip.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Ha Ha! I'm acctually live on the sunshine coast. Just on a work trip.
Well am i not pleased about thatHad one of you broken thru' the borders it could have led to a mass exodus
Old Nov 13th 2007, 9:24 am
Just Joined

Cheers

Jamie
The Sydney branch of the Tartan Army will be meeting in the Score Bar in Star City and current estimate is 200+ which should make for a good if nervous night!!! See here for further

http://www.tartanarmydownunder.com/

cheers

Martin
Old Nov 14th 2007, 3:09 pm
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

Bookmarkes for my (hopeful) arrival in the new year! Football's gonna be one of the hardest things to leave at home!
Old Nov 14th 2007, 6:32 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,

cheers

Martin

What has this got to do with meetups????
Why not post in The Barbie?
Old Nov 14th 2007, 6:44 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Why not post in The Barbie? And what was the point in me posting this????
I don't know, 250 people meeting up in a pub to watch the football....
Old Nov 14th 2007, 10:02 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Cheers

Jamie
Theres an Irish bar between Darling Harbour and the Vibe Hotel ,im sure its on Goulburn Street,and it has Setanta as i saw it advertised a few weeks ago when i was down there.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 10:05 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Why not post in The Barbie?
Why not take a glass of shut the **** up.

Its nice to be nice