scorpions !!!

Old Mar 4th 2004, 11:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough
Default scorpions !!!

Well we have had spiders , snakes , lizards in the house , just rounded it off last night , a scorpion My son was sat on the phone in our bedroom and shouted " mum , dad theres a scorpion on the floor " Yeah we all said walking in to have a look . Yep there he was sat between my sons feet below the bed , only about 3cm long , but its tail was in the air threatning us. Someone said they come up your bathroom drains , do you think there could be a adult in the house god i hope not. Time we looked for a new rental i think
Joanne
Old Mar 4th 2004, 11:59 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: scorpions !!!

Originally posted by jopaulss
do you think there could be a adult in the house god i hope not. Time we looked for a new rental i think
Joanne
Is this a quote from your kids ?
Old Mar 5th 2004, 12:02 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Jo thats uncanny!

We found a inch long scorpion in the bathroom last night. Was kinda cute

Thing is.....the inlaws, nor anyone i have spoken to as yet has seen one before! Bit of a coincidence we both find one on the same night!
Old Mar 5th 2004, 12:03 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!!
freak out:scared:
I'd be checking my slippers in the morning if i were you
Old Mar 5th 2004, 12:03 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by PeteY
Jo thats uncanny!

We found a inch long scorpion in the bathroom last night. Was kinda cute

Thing is.....the inlaws, nor anyone i have spoken to as yet has seen one before! Bit of a coincidence we both find one on the same night!
What's the punchline here ?
You're husband and wife ?
Old Mar 5th 2004, 12:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix that was funny
Pete the same as you we know people who have lived here for years and they are still waiting to see a snake, i said " oh just come and live with us we have it all " the one family live on 10 acres in the hills , they havent seen a snake , but he said they do get alot of scorpions in the bathrooms , so i take it ours last night must have ventured out of our bathroom into the bedroom , they are cute , but we still checked the bed etc . ( well i slept in the spare room )
Joanne
Old Mar 5th 2004, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Hevs my hubby throws his new clothes on the floor for the next day ( hes a brickie so i dont iron his clothes he goes out looking all wrinkley ) can you imagine pulling on your shorts and thinking " ohhhh whats that wriggling around down there:
Im checking everything i can tell you
Joanne
Old Mar 5th 2004, 12:15 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by jopaulss
Hevs my hubby throws his new clothes on the floor for the next day ( hes a brickie so i dont iron his clothes he goes out looking all wrinkley ) can you imagine pulling on your shorts and thinking " ohhhh whats that wriggling around down there:
Im checking everything i can tell you
Joanne
Thats a novel way of arousing your man :scared:
Old Mar 5th 2004, 12:28 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

lmao...very funny bix...

omg joanne!!!!......mind you..arent you used to seeing small prickly things?????

buy him a chair to put his stuff on then tight git!

or better still move down here ...no scorpians ...well not seen any!

my poor mum nearly had heart failure this morning....only found a red back on a chair outside!!!!:scared: ...now she is on red back alert!!!!!!

Last edited by yvsie; Mar 5th 2004 at 12:30 am.
Old Mar 5th 2004, 12:57 am
BE Enthusiast

wombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to all
Default a scorpoin sting is about the only thing that would wake me up

my wife and i went to stay wth her uncle/aunt in Bingra....bumf**k nowhere north of Tamworth in rural NSW.
Anyway , the day we had left there was this big brown snake coming out of there garage! The aunt screams "GARY!!!" and uncle comes running out of house with a shotgun.
Meanwhile the cat has gone el spastico and jumped on her arms. Then it starts scratching her to anything!
(uncle shoots the snake)

Auntie goes to hospital to have her arm stitched.

Last edited by wombatboy; Mar 5th 2004 at 12:59 am.
Old Mar 5th 2004, 12:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

What did you do with the scorpion Jo? Silly ? but are they poisonous? I know there are different types but are the ones you get here harmful?
Hubby was lying on couch last night when a huge cockroach crawled up to his feet - never seen him move so fast or panic. He was trying to catch it shouting "do they bite?", couldn't answer for laughing!

Loopy
Old Mar 5th 2004, 1:02 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

It could have been worse.
The band Scorpions could have been playing
Old Mar 5th 2004, 8:42 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by bondipom
It could have been worse.
The band Scorpions could have been playing
now that would be scary!!! especially if you found them in the bathroom! aaaah them wo' days.
Old Mar 5th 2004, 8:46 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Don't Ya Just love Australia.
Old Mar 5th 2004, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Loopy hope the cockroach had a bloody good wash after being on hubbys feet Joke
Urmmm it got squashed im afraid sorry didnt win the battle with the shoe Ok so are they deadly Do i now need to strip the house to see if we have more.?
Joanne

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.