Scoops

Old Nov 26th 2003, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

Andiii is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Scoops

Hi Scoops,

PM feature is NOT working for me so I made a topic. Hope you don't mind me disclosing some information here.

To be perfectly honest, I am 19 years-old and I am not entirely sure of a few areas. Narre Warren and Berwick happen to be the suburbs I do not know very well. However, I have friends that live close to those areas and I will find out some more information for you. If not, I would imagine there dozens of people here that would know these areas quite well!!!!!

To answer your question, yes, Caroline Springs is a newly developed area.

".....Caroline Springs is conveniently located approximately 22km west of the Melbourne CBD along the Western Highway or 5km West of the Western Ring Road.

A leisurely 25-minute drive will find you right in the heart of the city, so you can live with the best of both worlds. An exclusive address, which is only, a short drive from the hustle and bustle of the city...."

Map:

http://www.delfincarolinesprings.com...s/loc_map.gif/$file/loc_map.gif

http://www.delfincarolinesprings.com.au/

Hope that helps and in the time being just use www.google.com.au and type in keywords like "berwick" "real estate" or whatever you're interested in.

Will get back to you soon!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scoops

Originally posted by Andiii
Hi Scoops,

PM feature is NOT working for me so I made a topic. Hope you don't mind me disclosing some information here.

To be perfectly honest, I am 19 years-old and I am not entirely sure of a few areas. Narre Warren and Berwick happen to be the suburbs I do not know very well. However, I have friends that live close to those areas and I will find out some more information for you. If not, I would imagine there dozens of people here that would know these areas quite well!!!!!

To answer your question, yes, Caroline Springs is a newly developed area.

".....Caroline Springs is conveniently located approximately 22km west of the Melbourne CBD along the Western Highway or 5km West of the Western Ring Road.

A leisurely 25-minute drive will find you right in the heart of the city, so you can live with the best of both worlds. An exclusive address, which is only, a short drive from the hustle and bustle of the city...."

Map:

http://www.delfincarolinesprings.com...s/loc_map.gif/$file/loc_map.gif

http://www.delfincarolinesprings.com.au/

Hope that helps and in the time being just use www.google.com.au and type in keywords like "berwick" "real estate" or whatever you're interested in.

Will get back to you soon!
I am a little surprised that Caroline Springs is deemed an 'exclusive' address. Having been there recently, I would say that the housing estate is pleasant enough, but the area would definately need some researching by prospective buyers. It does provide affordable housing but is really a continuation of - or on the fringes of - the less privileged western suburbs (Deer Park, Sunshine, etc).

Sorry, don't mean to be negative...I guess anyone should visit to see for themselves.

HP
Old Nov 26th 2003, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

Andiii is an unknown quantity at this point

No, HP, don't worry... you're extremely helpful.

It's just that Scoop was inquiring about this particular area and I knew nothing about it... except what they advertise themselves to be. So, if you know anymore, please, just feel free to post.