Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Schools! State V Private

Schools! State V Private

Old Apr 13th 2008, 4:58 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Schools! State V Private

Originally Posted by Bigaitch
Ace Old Chap,
Thank you very much for the congratulations and the extremely useful and prompt reply. As you can imagine we are all absolutely delighted. I shall get on with the registration process right away. By the way I'm also a maths teacher.
Cheers
H.
No worries mate, I'm happy to help.

High school Maths teachers are very sought after, you should have no problem getting work. If you fancy doing a bit of relief work, when you get here, I might be able to help you out. In any case if you chose to settle in a different area just call the local schools and register for relief.

Good Luck
ACE
Old Apr 13th 2008, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

Bigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really nice
Default Re: Schools! State V Private

Dear Ace,
Thank you very much for the info and your kind offer. If we end up in your neck of the woods I will certainly get in contact. We are not moving right away as it is financially sensible to remain in my current position for a couple more years. Having said that I would love to make the move tomorrow. We will however spend a couple of the big hols checking out places that we have short listed. We really like Perth and we also have had good experience of the Sunshine Coast. We have a couple of friends who live near the Sunshine Coast so we are slightly favouring QLD. However we have by no means made any final decision as yet.
Cheers
H