Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Schools In Robina, GC - for those currently living here

Schools In Robina, GC - for those currently living here

Old Jul 9th 2006, 12:23 pm
Ready to go home!!!

Ginger1002 has a brilliant futureGinger1002 has a brilliant futureGinger1002 has a brilliant futureGinger1002 has a brilliant futureGinger1002 has a brilliant futureGinger1002 has a brilliant futureGinger1002 has a brilliant future
Default Schools In Robina, GC - for those currently living here

Hi all,

We moved from the UK 4 weeks ago and have settled in Robina on the GC. I have a 3 and a half year old son and I need to get him into a pre-school and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations in the area. Also, what kind of hours is pre-school and what fees do they charge?

Also, my son will be 4 in Feb 2007, when will he start proper school and does he stay in pre-school until then. Anyone have any comments on Varsity College prep school as I am thinking of enrolling him there?

Many Thanks

Emma
Old Jul 10th 2006, 3:54 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: Schools In Robina, GC - for those currently living here

Emma
Both Varsity College and Robina Primary have boundaries so you will need to cintact both of the schools to find out which one will apply to you.

My kids are at Robina primary and I am more than happy with this school.