Reload this Page >

schools for my 8yr old

schools for my 8yr old

Old Jun 29th 2003, 5:34 pm
Just Joined

sandraandcol is an unknown quantity at this point
Default schools for my 8yr old

Hi everyone
hoping to migrate to NZ in 2004 or sooner if hubby gets a job anyone need a welder.
We have two sons one of 18 and one of 8 my question is, I have heard the schools are great, does anyone know what the class sizes are. In England you are lucky to have a class size of 28 pupils, at the moment my son is in a class of 30. I work in a school (not my sons but near it) and we have class sizes of 28-30.
Are there good schools and bad schools like in England or are they all the same? Where abouts are the good ones and do they have classroom assisstants like they do in England because that is what i am qualified in? I hope some one can help me in this question. I was thinking of looking in the NZ yellow pages will this help or not? We are going to NZ in August for a flying visit with our friends who are also migrating we are hoping to move to Auckland and surrounding areas hope someone can help.