Reload this Page >

Schools in Adelaide

Schools in Adelaide

Old Sep 8th 2009, 3:28 am
Just Joined

Family Lomax is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Schools in Adelaide

Hi

My husband, daugther age 12 in Ocotober and I will be moving to Adelaide in January, and I am not too sure of what areas to live in as well as what school to send my daughter to. We would like some ideas of some nice areas, but it has to be about 30 minutes drive from the airport as that is where my husband has to travel everyday to get to work. Please could anyone help us

Belinda
Old Sep 8th 2009, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

linloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to all
Default Re: Schools in Adelaide

Hi Belinda,
Hubby also travels to and from work each week, and we live in the Blackwood area which we found to be an excellent area.

We don't have children but speaking to the neighbors with children about schools, they would not recommend Blackwood high (The primary is meant to be great, as my friends 6 year old keeps telling me!) I am not sure why? and don't like to comment on rumors.

My other friend has twin 12 year old boys who currently attend Belair and she is really pleased with it, but will be sending them to Unley high when the time comes. She has been on many school open days, both her boys are very sporty and into music so I know her decision was made around there interests, and I have to say her boys are a fantastic pair, well mannered, behaved etc.. Not sure how much of this is from the school as their parents are great too
Old Sep 8th 2009, 10:39 am
Just Joined

Family Lomax is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Schools in Adelaide

thanks for that.
Belinda