Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Schooling in Port Kennedy and surrounding areas

Schooling in Port Kennedy and surrounding areas

Old Sep 11th 2006, 5:38 pm
Essex Staffy

daveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant future
Default Schooling in Port Kennedy and surrounding areas

Hi just had our TRA accepted ... hubby recently returned from Perth and have decided to start by renting in the Port Kennedy area, my question being WHAT schools and colleges are the best in the area . We have a 7 year old boy and 11 and 15 year old girls, all who will be a year older when we plan to come next summer ( winter down under ) :scared: my eldest plans to become a midwife if this information helps with TAFE info. much help appreciated
Old Sep 12th 2006, 12:44 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Schooling in Port Kennedy and surrounding areas

Originally Posted by daveplumber
Hi just had our TRA accepted ... hubby recently returned from Perth and have decided to start by renting in the Port Kennedy area, my question being WHAT schools and colleges are the best in the area . We have a 7 year old boy and 11 and 15 year old girls, all who will be a year older when we plan to come next summer ( winter down under ) :scared: my eldest plans to become a midwife if this information helps with TAFE info. much help appreciated
Hi, we have been living in Rockingham for 13 years, Port Kennedy is a suburb in the city of Rockingham, there are schools all over depending on where in PK you settle. There is Warnbro Community High School and there is a TAFE and University in Rockingham. There are loads of web pages on Rockingham, we have short term furnished rentals in the area, check out our site at www.cedarcottagewa.com If you need any info on the area reply and I will try to find out as much as I can for you. Suzette and Will.
Old Sep 12th 2006, 2:56 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Hi there,I live in Port Kennedy with 2 kids age 9+10 here are the names of a few junior schools in my immediate area;
Port Kennedy primary (mine go here), Endeavour Primary, ST.Bernadettes (private catholic school incase the name didnt give it away!) Living Waters Lutheran college (Private) when I find the website with the relavent info on I'll post it, cant seem to find it at the moment, hope this helps. PM me if I can answer any specific Q's you might have
Old Sep 13th 2006, 4:19 am
LFC
Forum Regular

LFC is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Try looking on www.emi-great.com

Most posters on there are from the Rockingham/Port Kennedy/Mandurah area, I'm sure someone will provide the info you need!