Schoolies Week?

Old Nov 27th 2003, 2:20 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Schoolies Week?

Come on best story - I am watching Sky, and the girls are saying be careful people are taking photos up their skirts! Watch out?

Nope I seem like I am taking the piss.......how many of us expats worried about the kids getting old enough to go to Ibiza! Well now you have Aus - especially East Coast nr Brisbane!

Now when my 13 yr old reaches 17 and finishes school....I get to say please be careful, take condoms and be careful!!! Yeh Mum...Bye!

Me I still want to get to Menorca without the kids!

What do the expats think of schoolies week this year? Better or worse?
Old Nov 27th 2003, 3:11 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Schoolies Week?

Originally posted by Sandra
Come on best story - I am watching Sky, and the girls are saying be careful people are taking photos up their skirts! Watch out?

Nope I seem like I am taking the piss.......how many of us expats worried about the kids getting old enough to go to Ibiza! Well now you have Aus - especially East Coast nr Brisbane!

Now when my 13 yr old reaches 17 and finishes school....I get to say please be careful, take condoms and be careful!!! Yeh Mum...Bye!

Me I still want to get to Menorca without the kids!

What do the expats think of schoolies week this year? Better or worse?
Well, I think the cruise ship idea should be encouraged. This was in the papers when we were out there - the idea being that, rahter than wreaking total havoc on places like Surfers (which probably deserves it) they stick all the schoolies on cruise ships and send them out into the wide blue yonder. That way, if they trash the ship, they'll only end up drowning themselves and, if the damage is too horrific the authorities can simply ban them from re-entering the port.
Old Nov 28th 2003, 8:37 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like Surfers was a damp squib this year. They are now going to Byron and Stradbroke because the Police are all in surfers. Then there are the toolies. Too old for schoolies or dirty older men.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/...?from=storyrhs
Old Nov 29th 2003, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

I see sadly one has lost his life , fell ot of a high rise building , 17 i think !!!!
They all head over to Rottnest island i think here in perth , and thats going down the pan sadly, one has been sent back for tagging a sign so the news said , so they are behaving quite well i think at the moment .
Joanne
Old Nov 30th 2003, 11:29 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Its the Police you seem to have to watch out for, encouraging girls to their unit, plying them with drink, rubbing pistols on their legs and let the girls discharge them - so to speak.