Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Schoold ranking - finding a good one OFSTED?

Schoold ranking - finding a good one OFSTED?

Old Mar 16th 2006, 10:53 am
going "home" soon

RayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of light
Default Schoold ranking - finding a good one OFSTED?

Help with schools choosing please...

In the UK we have OFSTED who independly inspect schools and report league tables etc...

I am trying to find an equivalent for Australia but really struggling...have seen the government websites and one for uni's only.

We are emigrating to Brisbane in September and need to get a handle on Primary schools.

We have Wellington Point primary or Ormiston College in mind so would welcome any feedback on those in particular....

However...what would be really helpful is if there any useful links/league tables etc....so I can do some homework

Thanks

Ray
Old Mar 16th 2006, 11:07 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Schoold ranking - finding a good one OFSTED?

Originally Posted by RayZor
Help with schools choosing please...

In the UK we have OFSTED who independly inspect schools and report league tables etc...

I am trying to find an equivalent for Australia but really struggling...have seen the government websites and one for uni's only.

We are emigrating to Brisbane in September and need to get a handle on Primary schools.

We have Wellington Point primary or Ormiston College in mind so would welcome any feedback on those in particular....

However...what would be really helpful is if there any useful links/league tables etc....so I can do some homework

Thanks

Ray
No rankings are done.

But Ormiston College is one of the best in the area.