School times

Old Feb 15th 2007, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

Brockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant future
Default School times

I have been trying to find out if the schools in Perth start earlier in the morning than here? If anyone has some info on the schools that would be great.

Old Feb 15th 2007, 11:10 pm
Just Joined

stu who is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: School times

Yes the schools in Perth usually do start earlier than in the UK. My children have to be in class and ready to start work at 8.30am they finish at 2.40pm however I do know that "Peter Moyes" school starts at 8am this is the only one I have heard of that starts so early.I hope this information has answered your Question.

Cherie Anne x
Old Feb 15th 2007, 11:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stu who
Yes the schools in Perth usually do start earlier than in the UK. My children have to be in class and ready to start work at 8.30am they finish at 2.40pm however I do know that "Peter Moyes" school starts at 8am this is the only one I have heard of that starts so early.I hope this information has answered your Question.

Cherie Anne x
Mine start at 8.40 and finish at 2.50
Tracie
Old Feb 16th 2007, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

Brockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant future

Thanks Anne and Tracy that was a great help!