Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

School holiday care on southern Gold Coast?

School holiday care on southern Gold Coast?

Old Sep 4th 2006, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute
Default School holiday care on southern Gold Coast?

Hi

I wonder if anyone can recommend a childminder or any kind of care for my boys this school holiday. they are 7 and 4 and we work in Miami and just dont know what we are going to do this school holiday. Please if anyone can recommend anyone or any place I would really appreciate it.

thanks
Nicola
Old Sep 4th 2006, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: School holiday care on southern Gold Coast?

Originally Posted by nicola411
Hi

I wonder if anyone can recommend a childminder or any kind of care for my boys this school holiday. they are 7 and 4 and we work in Miami and just dont know what we are going to do this school holiday. Please if anyone can recommend anyone or any place I would really appreciate it.

thanks
Nicola
Surely someone out there can recomend something
Old Sep 4th 2006, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

thanks
Nicola
My brother (9) went to robina town child care and he really liked it and he's not one who likes going to new places on his own. They had different areas for different ages and brought them out on trips (but i think that might have just been for school holidays)
HTH
Old Sep 4th 2006, 12:09 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

thanks
Nicola
Nicola sorry obviously cant help but OMG you are out there we didnt realise you had gone, hows it going??
Old Sep 4th 2006, 10:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
My brother (9) went to robina town child care and he really liked it and he's not one who likes going to new places on his own. They had different areas for different ages and brought them out on trips (but i think that might have just been for school holidays)
HTH

Hi shannon

thanks for that. I was hoping for something closer to Miami where we are working or maybe a childminder or someone from the UK who wasnt working yet and may fancy a bit of extra money childminding but thanks for letting me know

NIcola
Old Sep 4th 2006, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by possoms
Nicola sorry obviously cant help but OMG you are out there we didnt realise you had gone, hows it going??
Hi Kay

Yes we got here on the 10th of August so just short of a month now. we have bought a house and a business and are just kind of finding our feet still. It is brill though even though food is quite expensive I feel.

Other than that a beaut place and cant wait until we are completely settled and just have some money coming in instead of hemoraging out.

How are you any news on the house front?
Old Sep 4th 2006, 11:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Come on peeps I am desperado.
Old Sep 5th 2006, 2:31 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Come on peeps I am desperado.
Have you checked with the local schools? My daughter's school do full time vacation school and from what I understand, it's not only open to kids from the school - anyone can use it. Her's is probably no use to you - we're down at the bottom but one of the primary's near you must do it.

Good luck

Last edited by moneypenny20; Nov 17th 2009 at 8:53 am.
Old Sep 5th 2006, 5:30 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

thanks
Nicola
Hi Nicola,

I have pm'd you

Jane
xx
Old Sep 5th 2006, 8:35 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kay

Yes we got here on the 10th of August so just short of a month now. we have bought a house and a business and are just kind of finding our feet still. It is brill though even though food is quite expensive I feel.

Other than that a beaut place and cant wait until we are completely settled and just have some money coming in instead of hemoraging out.

How are you any news on the house front?
wow bought a house & buisness already good on you both, what kind of buisness is it?? Debbiemc has managed to get a lovely rental property on the sunshine coast.

the Connollys go this month soon there will only be me and Sue left

still not sold but had some viewers last thurs who seemed interested and got some coming on friday

goodluck with the childcare