School Fees

Old Dec 29th 2006, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

paulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nice
Default Re: School Fees

Well done, you must be proud of yourself, as you the student visa is the only way for us, it gives us 2 years to decide if we like it or not, although an expensive route... Cant wait to come over, the boys loved Australia when we came over and I think for a family it is ideal. Have you a job yet? Did you get part time work while studying?
Old Dec 29th 2006, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

MarkandJulie will become famous soon enoughMarkandJulie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by paulainspain
Well done, you must be proud of yourself, as you the student visa is the only way for us, it gives us 2 years to decide if we like it or not, although an expensive route... Cant wait to come over, the boys loved Australia when we came over and I think for a family it is ideal. Have you a job yet? Did you get part time work while studying?
I was worried about finding work when we arrived, especially as work experience was a course requirement. But there was no problems finding work. E-mailed out my CV (just sent them, not responding to advertised positions) and had over 20 job offers within 3 days. I am continuing full time with the company that employed me part time during my studies
Old Dec 29th 2006, 9:11 pm
Just Joined

Goodi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MarkandJulie
I was worried about finding work when we arrived, especially as work experience was a course requirement. But there was no problems finding work. E-mailed out my CV (just sent them, not responding to advertised positions) and had over 20 job offers within 3 days. I am continuing full time with the company that employed me part time during my studies
WOW!! Well done on securing a job. Was your course 3 years ? As many of the QS courses appear to be 4 or its the diploma which is 2?
Old Dec 29th 2006, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

MarkandJulie will become famous soon enoughMarkandJulie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Goodi
WOW!! Well done on securing a job. Was your course 3 years ? As many of the QS courses appear to be 4 or its the diploma which is 2?
4 year course but I had 18 months credit for previous study in UK, so 2.5 years in Aus