Reload this Page >

School Admissions

School Admissions

Old Sep 14th 2003, 3:25 am
Just Joined

Sanand is an unknown quantity at this point
Post School Admissions

Hi all,

We have recd. the PR visas and husband would be leaving for Australia in the month of December. myself and kids would join him later. The Kids are 10 and 5 years age.

I would like to know whether schools in Australia (Melbourne) give admissions to children anytime during the year or it has to be only before the new academic year starts i.e. January?

Can anybody tell me a good site for seeking this information?

Regds,

Sanand
Old Sep 14th 2003, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Mandy Bale will become famous soon enough
Default Re: School Admissions

Well here in NSW they take kids in during the year, anytime. Sydney is what they call a 'high transit' area so there are kids toing a throing through the schools all the time.

ours started in the Second term last year with no problems.

I'm sure if you did a search on www.google.com.au for the Education department of Victoria you'll find what you are looking for.

Mandy

Originally posted by Sanand
Hi all,

We have recd. the PR visas and husband would be leaving for Australia in the month of December. myself and kids would join him later. The Kids are 10 and 5 years age.

I would like to know whether schools in Australia (Melbourne) give admissions to children anytime during the year or it has to be only before the new academic year starts i.e. January?

Can anybody tell me a good site for seeking this information?

Regds,

Sanand
Old Sep 14th 2003, 10:42 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hi sanand
try the links on www.aussiemove.com, and www.harthill.net for their links they are very useful. also try the govt website www.immi.gov.au for its links.
sue
Old Sep 14th 2003, 11:54 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

This might help

http://www.det.vic.gov.au/SchoolsOnline/SOLsearch.asp