Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

scented toilet paper lol

Wikiposts

scented toilet paper lol

Old Mar 19th 2004, 4:10 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

A large decent fridge freezer that takes all the shopping plus a case of beer and some bottles of wine is essential. Polly was it used much more than as a beetroot and beer fridge?

Polly if he comes up with the visa thing threaten him with the domestic abuse get out.
Old Mar 19th 2004, 4:25 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Think part of the problem is that the fridge is in shock at having wine bottles put in it! Also I keep more beer in there than The Bloke did on his own! Think it was used as a holder of tinned beetroot, tinned cucumber and other such delicacies. Now its finds it has to hold mushrooms by the ton, various different cheeses, horseradish sauce, that kind of outrageous stuff! Its all too much for a poor little suburban Brissie bachelor's fridge!
I can almost hear it scream each week, "oh God, what is she putting in me NOW!":scared:
Old Mar 19th 2004, 7:34 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by podgypossum
If it is a crappy one Sky, treat yourself to a Fisher and Paykel pull out double draw one. Its fantastic...no more bending over
for a moment there I thought that you were talking about loo paper
Old Mar 21st 2004, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

glhall is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by nickyc
Our house is like an orchestra sometimes.

The dishwasher plays a little tune when it's finished.
The microwave plays a little tune when it's finished - THEN plays it over and over again every minute if you don't take the food out (but you can trick it by opening the door and leaving the food in!)
The washing machine plays a little tune when it's finished OR has to stop because the spin out of sync.
The fridge beeps at you if you leave the door open for too long.

I feel like my life is run by machines sometimes........
Sounds the same as our house except add to that the breadmakers tune to tell you lunch is ready, the video finishes and kids dont rewind so that yells and my cell phone beeping when I get a text message. All that with the 4 teenagers having stereo blaring, computer game going hard out, tv going with some cartoon making a racket other tv in my room has since had the video rewound and someone has pressed play again and my other son in his room with his stereo going....... and then the phone rings aghhhhh and to top it off its an important phone call. Catherine
Old Mar 21st 2004, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

topcat is an unknown quantity at this point

Try living in Budapest. The loo paper is grey and has two sides: one itchy and the other scratchy...