Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

scented toilet paper lol

scented toilet paper lol

Old Mar 19th 2004, 5:00 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default scented toilet paper lol

No matter what brand or what rubbish we buy here in NZ it is all scented, very nice really if you blowing your nose on it lol and pretty useless information but just thought Id share with you lot.
My new washer is musical aswell .... no really it is ... plays a little fanfare when it has finished goes on for ages I was that surprised I gathered the family round to listen the next wash ... ok Im finished
Old Mar 19th 2004, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Same as in Oz Sky, all adds to "the dream" . It does make me feel posh though.
Old Mar 19th 2004, 5:44 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

Our house is like an orchestra sometimes.

The dishwasher plays a little tune when it's finished.
The microwave plays a little tune when it's finished - THEN plays it over and over again every minute if you don't take the food out (but you can trick it by opening the door and leaving the food in!)
The washing machine plays a little tune when it's finished OR has to stop because the spin out of sync.
The fridge beeps at you if you leave the door open for too long.

I feel like my life is run by machines sometimes........
Old Mar 19th 2004, 6:10 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

lol
Old Mar 19th 2004, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by nickyc
Our house is like an orchestra sometimes.

The dishwasher plays a little tune when it's finished.
The microwave plays a little tune when it's finished - THEN plays it over and over again every minute if you don't take the food out (but you can trick it by opening the door and leaving the food in!)
The washing machine plays a little tune when it's finished OR has to stop because the spin out of sync.
The fridge beeps at you if you leave the door open for too long.

I feel like my life is run by machines sometimes........
Funnily enough, all the appliances that make music (bar the microwave) are Fisher and Paykel - which are an excellent, reasonably-priced New Zealand company.

Maybe it's an NZ phenomenom after all!
Old Mar 19th 2004, 6:18 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Am also amused by the fact that the toilet paper in Oz all has pretty pictures of shells and things, I've seen this in the uk but only on posh brands!
Old Mar 19th 2004, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

I love my perfumed toilet paper...i love my singing fridge freezer...my singing washing machine AND dishwasher.... life is good!!
Old Mar 19th 2004, 6:39 am
Goodpubmisser

I always think that toilet paper should come graded with it's Sh.t Wipe Factor printed on the packaging. Thus the higher the Sh.t Wipe Factor, the more sh.t it removes per square cm (or m of course in SI units).

Thus an advert could be an attractive woman sitting on a toilet; the advert opens with her smiling and say "I've just had a sh.t and I am going to demonstrate the superior sh.t wipe charteristics of xxxxx toilet paper".

I will not give any more details of the rest of the advert as I am hoping to patent the whole idea one of these days.

Old Mar 19th 2004, 10:48 pm
sky
Banned

Originally posted by podgypossum
I love my perfumed toilet paper...i love my singing fridge freezer...my singing washing machine AND dishwasher.... life is good!!

It does cheer you up specially when your in a gloomy rented property waiting to move into your new house. There is a dishwasher comes with the house we bought cant wait to see if it is musical aswell
Old Mar 19th 2004, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

If it is a crappy one Sky, treat yourself to a Fisher and Paykel pull out double draw one. Its fantastic...no more bending over to cram the dishes in, just pull the daw out and stack it standing up...decadence!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 20th 2004, 12:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Sandy.l is on a distinguished road

I got one of those new style whistling kettles!!!

It's ace, apart from when you're stood next to it too goddam early on a monday morning! But, when you're upstairs attending to whatever business you might be attending to, it's great to be reminded that you put the kettle on!

snigger!!

sandy
Old Mar 20th 2004, 2:27 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

I have just this minute fitted some lavender scented loo roll into the holder in the bathroom- hubby is NOT impressed as he says he would rather his bum smelt of poo than lavender but then I pointed out that it wasn't sposed to perfume your bum! lol

We also have a musical Fisher and Paykel kitchen - I love the triumphant toot-de-toot-de-toot the dishwasher says when it has finished!
Old Mar 20th 2004, 3:44 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Aw, I feel like a deprived povo now! All I get when I open the fridge is the strange purple hue of years of beetroot stains. The microwave hates me and certainly doesn't play tunes, and the washing machine doesn't either - though I think it sighed with relief when i used that nice new liquid in it today instead of grotty powder (brief OT thanks here to all those who helped me find hypo-allergenic powder, I've got that nice Purity stuff, and no streaks in my clothes!!)
I have revolutionised the bathroom though, so we too have loo rolls with pretty pictures on! Better than that nasty single-ply stuff, that doesn't even rate an absorbency factor, never mind a sh*t factor!!!
Old Mar 20th 2004, 3:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Well done Polly!!...the loo roll is the first step on the upwards.

Your next step is to work your womanly wiles on the bloke to get the dishwasher and fridge freezer....

Step 1.

Start dropping subtle hints...(yes, yes i know they won't notice but you got to follow the rules)

Step 2.

Complain every time you open the fridge/washing machine.

Step 3.

Demand he sorts it NOW!!!

Step 4.

Withold congical rights.......... this is the best bit...usually they give in after a week!!!

If none of this works...divorce him!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 20th 2004, 4:04 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one PP, have already started complaining about the purple fridge, and even he admits it is on its last legs.

Have to drag things out a bit though - need my PR before I get to the final straw!!!!

And in the search for sympathy here, can I say I spent the morning scrubbing the bathroom floor.........in a Unit where a bloke has been living alone for about 10 years........couldn't put it off any longer :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
He OWES me a new fridge now!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.