Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Saying hi to eberyone!!!

Saying hi to eberyone!!!

Old Aug 27th 2006, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

flossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Saying hi to eberyone!!!

Hi,
My family and I are in the process of emigrating to Perth. We are using an agency-ASA (hope they are good!!!). This will be our first application!! After reading some of the other members threads-it sounds like the application process is long and complicated!! I just wanna say-good luck to everyone who is applying at the moment!!

I just wanna ask-is it easy to get work in Perth? I am a nurse-my husband is a school keeper at the moment.

My in laws wanna come with us -but due to the recent changes they will not have enough money to make their own application (this was an application as a retirement). Does any one have any ideas howthey could get around this? Are there any other options they could use?

Spk soon
Flossie22
x
Old Aug 28th 2006, 8:08 am
Here at last

Crazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Saying hi to eberyone!!!

Originally Posted by flossie22
Hi,
My family and I are in the process of emigrating to Perth. We are using an agency-ASA (hope they are good!!!). This will be our first application!! After reading some of the other members threads-it sounds like the application process is long and complicated!! I just wanna say-good luck to everyone who is applying at the moment!!

I just wanna ask-is it easy to get work in Perth? I am a nurse-my husband is a school keeper at the moment.

My in laws wanna come with us -but due to the recent changes they will not have enough money to make their own application (this was an application as a retirement). Does any one have any ideas howthey could get around this? Are there any other options they could use?

Spk soon
Flossie22
x
Hi Flossie

Sorry I don't know the answers to any of your questions, but there are loads of people on here who do.
Good luck with the long process ahead, there will be many ups and downs along the way but hopefully it will be worth it in the end

Welcome to BE
Old Aug 29th 2006, 12:30 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flossie22
Hi,

Spk soon
Flossie22
x

Hi again Flossie!
Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

HI