Reload this Page >

Saved £3500..........

Saved £3500..........

Old Jul 29th 2004, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Saved £3500..........

But almost cost me a nerous breakdown.

thats how much I saved by doing our own shipping, sharing with Larissa.

But and a big but. Learnt my lesson yesterday. Left Mick and his 2 side kicks , Toby and his brother to finish sorting the house.

I couldnt believe my eyes when I walked in last night.
Looked like all they did was open the cupboards/wardrobes and tip the contents onto the floor or bed.

It then took All 3 of them to waych the NTL engineer remove the boxes, they then realised:scared: that there were no aerials for the tv. So ALL 3 of them nipped off to Curry`s to restock.
Then my mum knocked, then my sister and her lovely but naughty twin boys knocked.

And I sat on the loo crying...............

get up for work this morning. I had left clean clothes, underwear, deodarant etc neat ly in the corner. he had `chucked`(his words not mine) the lot of it in a box, and put it in storage

He then wondered why I was bloody fumimg.........wearing lynx today (chhers Jake) and a pair of borrowed panties

Good job I am a size 10 eh
Old Jul 29th 2004, 10:22 am
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Saved £3500..........

Originally posted by S Oldfield
But almost cost me a nerous breakdown.

thats how much I saved by doing our own shipping, sharing with Larissa.

But and a big but. Learnt my lesson yesterday. Left Mick and his 2 side kicks , Toby and his brother to finish sorting the house.

I couldnt believe my eyes when I walked in last night.
Looked like all they did was open the cupboards/wardrobes and tip the contents onto the floor or bed.

It then took All 3 of them to waych the NTL engineer remove the boxes, they then realised:scared: that there were no aerials for the tv. So ALL 3 of them nipped off to Curry`s to restock.
Then my mum knocked, then my sister and her lovely but naughty twin boys knocked.

get up for work this morning. I had left clean clothes, underwear, deodarant etc neat ly in the corner. he had `chucked`(his words not mine) the lot of it in a box, and put it in storage

He then wondered why I was bloody fumimg.........wearing lynx today (chhers Jake) and a pair of borrowed panties

Good job I am a size 10 eh
I dont think they'll let you fly in just Lynx and a pair of borrowed panties. Check with the airline
Old Jul 29th 2004, 10:24 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Count to 10 i think Sandra!! also refrain from using the word panties!!
Old Jul 29th 2004, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

Salli is an unknown quantity at this point

Sandra,
major hugs to you. I hope that the rest of the move goes so well and smoothly that you'll be able to see a funny side to this very soon. It will all be worth it when you get there...I'd just make sure that you supervise the unpacking.
Old Jul 29th 2004, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

Salli is an unknown quantity at this point

Just been thinking....I think you should go and buy yourself a nice new outfit with all the money you saved....and get a nice bottle of wine too
Old Jul 29th 2004, 11:33 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the warning re packing - usually it is I who pack the suitcase for holidays, so he can keep his so called helpful hands away when it comes to packing the house contents away

keep us up dated on the whole process - it was not something I had considered until it was mentioned here. I'm all for saving money on things I can do equally well myself.

You have now got a good reason for him to treat you to new outfit and your last supplies of M&S undies
Old Jul 29th 2004, 1:35 pm
Rose-tinted specs anyone?

Sarsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by NedKelly63
I dont think they'll let you fly in just Lynx and a pair of borrowed panties. Check with the airline
LOL!
Old Jul 29th 2004, 1:58 pm
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Sarsa
LOL!
What has happened to you face?
Old Jul 29th 2004, 3:07 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by S Oldfield

Not just me that does that then
Old Jul 29th 2004, 4:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sandra
What a nightmare eh? Hope you have managed to get some clean keks, probably worth stocking up anyhow
Hope the shipping is going through OK, we are able to receive British Expat's pms and coming to the internet cafe most days, so pm me if you have any concerns...
Sorry to thread hijack, but we got an offer on the house yesterday, but it was 10 grand below the asking price... nice though, think it was a good idea to come away and just leave it with the estate agents.
Hi to Petra, Lisa, Hayleigh & Mandy too... looking forward to the 14th!
Larissa
PS Am deffo getting some Phenigan for flight with sprog, he was a bloomin nightmare... we went with Swissair and they were great, best airline I have been with yet.
Old Jul 29th 2004, 5:16 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by madsad
Count to 10 i think Sandra!! also refrain from using the word panties!!

whats wrong with the word panties!?

panties panties panties!!!!!!

Old Jul 29th 2004, 6:34 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by lucyb
whats wrong with the word panties!?

panties panties panties!!!!!!

right Lucy B, that is enough!!
women wear knickers or thongs not panties!! i hate the word!!
Old Jul 29th 2004, 6:54 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by madsad
right Lucy B, that is enough!!
women wear knickers or thongs not panties!! i hate the word!!
common get with the Aussie terms - thongs are worn on the feet, or are you saying that women should only wear panties, sorry, knickers and thongs and nothing else!?
Old Jul 29th 2004, 7:07 pm

Originally posted by walaj
common get with the Aussie terms - thongs are worn on the feet, or are you saying that women should only wear panties, sorry, knickers and thongs and nothing else!?
Well....Yes, i think my hubby would prefer that!
Donna
Old Jul 29th 2004, 7:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Would be interested to know how you saved all that lovely dosh. If you would be so kind.

Cheers Jo
in my best telephone (sorry post) voice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.