Satellie tv

Old Jul 1st 2005, 6:33 am
F.U.B.A.R

Homer will become famous soon enoughHomer will become famous soon enough
Default Satellie tv

Ok i miss my sky TV so much someone out there must know of a company that i can get the right dish and box from to get it over here please tell me i live in rockingham WA i know it is not cheap but on these winter nights i need something good to watch
Old Jul 1st 2005, 7:00 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Re: Satellie tv

Just get Foxtel digital it is practically the same as Sky.

Foxtel IQ is the same system as Sky +
Old Jul 1st 2005, 12:52 pm
F.U.B.A.R

Originally Posted by JayDeee
Just get Foxtel digital it is practically the same as Sky.

Foxtel IQ is the same system as Sky +
Sorry i have foxtel it is c**P what has it got 40 channels sky has what 200 300 i don't mind not having much to watch in the summer as we are out all the time but the winter you are in most of the time and need something to watch but thanks for reply all the same.
Old Jul 1st 2005, 2:09 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Homer
Ok i miss my sky TV so much someone out there must know of a company that i can get the right dish and box from to get it over here please tell me i live in rockingham WA i know it is not cheap but on these winter nights i need something good to watch
Old Jul 1st 2005, 2:12 pm
Drifting back to earth

wavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond repute

lmao, my thoughts exactly.
Old Jul 1st 2005, 3:39 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry i have foxtel it is c**P what has it got 40 channels sky has what 200 300 i don't mind not having much to watch in the summer as we are out all the time but the winter you are in most of the time and need something to watch but thanks for reply all the same.
When I was a kid we had lots of power cuts (bit like here really ) and we spent our tv-less evenings reading, playing games, talking to each other......
Nowadays all those pleasures still exist, as to other pastimes when tv is c**p - videos, dvds, the internet.

You cannot get UK Sky here via satellite dish However, Foxtel Digital has more than 40 channels, try that if you really can't cope.
Old Jul 1st 2005, 6:13 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Sorry but foxtel digital has a lot more than 40 chanels.

Cant say I have counted them but definately more that 40
Old Jul 1st 2005, 7:34 pm
AuSsIe ChIcK!!!

chloegroovy will become famous soon enoughchloegroovy will become famous soon enough

hiya sky has 999 channels lol

chloe
xxxxxx
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 12:32 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by chloegroovy
hiya sky has 999 channels lol

chloe
xxxxxx
EatStatic continuously on 911 of them.
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 5:55 am
F.U.B.A.R

Originally Posted by Megalania
Yer very good you fool you take the p**s out of me wanting sky when with all the post you have put up you seem to spend most your time in front of you PC lol so don't go there ok And as for those that put post up when you are not even out here lets see how you get on when you get here.
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 6:14 am
Banned

Yer very good you fool you take the p**s out of me wanting sky when with all the post you have put up you seem to spend most your time in front of you PC lol so don't go there ok And as for those that put post up when you are not even out here lets see how you get on when you get here.
Wonder what Homer would have done faced with your dilemma?

Old Jul 2nd 2005, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Maybe if you acually explained what it is you are looking for on TV we might get a better idea of what you want instead of just saying its all crap.
You say Brit TV has 400 channels... 400 channels of what?
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 7:10 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by podgypossum
Maybe if you acually explained what it is you are looking for on TV we might get a better idea of what you want instead of just saying its all crap.
You say Brit TV has 400 channels... 400 channels of what?
392 channels of them shite
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 7:17 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
392 channels of them shite

Brings to mind an interesting thought though - has anyone actually packed up and gone home because of the standard of the tv here.......
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 7:18 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Brings to mind an interesting thought though - has anyone actually packed up and gone home because of the standard of the tv here.......
who needs tv when you can surf with sharks?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.