Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sat 10th June-Brissie Girls Drinking Club-Men Welcome, Bring your own Trousers!!!

Sat 10th June-Brissie Girls Drinking Club-Men Welcome, Bring your own Trousers!!!

Old Jun 7th 2006, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

kissfritz is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: Brissie Girls Drinking Club-Men Welcome, Bring your own Trousers!!!

Originally Posted by Pollyana
The north side isn't really toooo scary if you want to come up and join us!
We will try and set a date for the next one in thee citythough
I shall try and remember to find The Hat, and I'll aim to get a table outside, so should be fairly easy to spot...... & I'll try to be there about 7ish, (The Bloke will be at home in bed by then as he's a Qlder ).
I gather that Possoms have now hit Brisbane and should be awake by the weekend, and the Rossifumi clan (or at least some of them!) should put in an appearance as well
You are right, the Northside is not far away I guess and that's what taxis were invented for. Can you remind me when your meet up is please again and where (getting lost in the thread and can’t find it)? Also, again, just getting into swing of things, are `other halfs' invited to this one or am I leaving him home to sulk :-) ?
Old Jun 7th 2006, 5:36 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brissie Girls Drinking Club-Men Welcome, Bring your own Trousers!!!

Originally Posted by Jacs
Hi
we're coming too, managed to get a sitter

Jackie
Hooray!! More people joining in!!!

We are allowing token males at this Girlie night - purely for our entertainment of course!

This Saturday - 10th June - Gilhooleys at Chermside - it has a big area outside (undercover) and I'll try to be there by 7 complete with hat and chipmunk

Please don't let the men wear shorts - the bouncers there have a funny attitude to them

Old Jun 7th 2006, 9:43 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sat 10th June-Brissie Girls Drinking Club-Men Welcome, Bring your own Trousers!!!

Or thongs, don't wear children either or you'll be out by 10pm... so is 7 the official starting time then?

Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:33 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sat 10th June-Brissie Girls Drinking Club-Men Welcome, Bring your own Trousers!!!

Originally Posted by annqldau
Or thongs, don't wear children either or you'll be out by 10pm... so is 7 the official starting time then?
Well its MY starting time, joining me??
Just had a text from the Possoms, told them 7 too.
Old Jun 7th 2006, 3:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute

i'll be there at 7ish as well.... collecting my tasmanian from bracken ridge at about 6:45
Old Jun 8th 2006, 8:30 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YoSemite
i'll be there at 7ish as well.... collecting my tasmanian from bracken ridge at about 6:45
Typical bloody student - out on the p*ss on a friday night instead of studying!
Old Jun 8th 2006, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute

aye!!!!

and i tell thee i need a few after this week.... had the mother of all law exams on wednesday!

covered the constitution, federation, separation of powers, common law, statute law, QLD Criminal Code, crimes, misdemeanours, simple offences, court heirarchy, trials, juries, appeals, sentences, defences and excuses.

i think after having to attempt to remember all of that i deserve a drink!!!!
Old Jun 8th 2006, 9:09 am

Well its MY starting time, joining me??
Just had a text from the Possoms, told them 7 too.
Will aim for seven but being on time is not my forte as Mr. will testify to... .
Old Jun 8th 2006, 11:54 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

What's going on with all these folk bowing out cos they live on the South side? So what??? I live in Springwood which is well on the South side too - but I'm going! They don't happen all that often that you can be picky. If you want to meet some fun folk - make the effort! Come oooonnnn!!!

Go on! Go on go on go on go on go on!

W
Old Jun 8th 2006, 4:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

woohooooo for the southside!!!!
Old Jun 9th 2006, 9:01 am

Originally Posted by Wanderlust
What's going on with all these folk bowing out cos they live on the South side? So what??? I live in Springwood which is well on the South side too - but I'm going! They don't happen all that often that you can be picky. If you want to meet some fun folk - make the effort! Come oooonnnn!!!

Go on! Go on go on go on go on go on!

W
We are Northsiders so makes sense for us to have it in the North but if plenty of Southsiders turn up we could have return match on the Southside... .
Old Jun 9th 2006, 11:07 am
Home and Happy

We are Northsiders so makes sense for us to have it in the North but if plenty of Southsiders turn up we could have return match on the Southside... .
Yep, I'm not proud, I'll go anywhere for beer!!!
Old Jun 9th 2006, 12:15 pm

Yep, I'm not proud, I'll go anywhere for beer!!!
I draw the line at some places P but not many... ... G just realised he's cocked up Monday booked us a meal that may over run the rugby... .
Old Jun 9th 2006, 11:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

I draw the line at some places P but not many... ... G just realised he's cocked up Monday booked us a meal that may over run the rugby... .
Really sorry but me and the Haggis wont be able to make it tonight she seems to have come down with the lurgy and isnt feeling too well. Would really appreciate it if you could let me know when the next one is....even if it doesnt involve partners I know Mairi was very keen to get to know you guys (or was it just an excuse to drink...I can never remember!).
Old Jun 10th 2006, 2:41 am
Home and Happy

Men! Useless

Has he got a nice frock for tonight?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.