Reload this Page >

sarff yorks meet up

sarff yorks meet up

Old Aug 21st 2007, 5:35 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default sarff yorks meet up

Right then.

Let's try again.

South yorkshire meet, in the Tankersley sheffield on the last sunday of september.

We will definatly be there regardless, at around 2pm, if you want to be there let us know so we know to watch out for you.

Sue, I hope this is enough notice for you to get off work for the day.

I f you don't know where you are going PM me and we will give you directions.

Hope to see you soon. xx
Old Aug 21st 2007, 5:41 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: sarff yorks meet up

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Right then.

Let's try again.

South yorkshire meet, in the Tankersley sheffield on the last sunday of september.

We will definatly be there regardless, at around 2pm, if you want to be there let us know so we know to watch out for you.

Sue, I hope this is enough notice for you to get off work for the day.

I f you don't know where you are going PM me and we will give you directions.

Hope to see you soon. xx
might be able to make it , will check my diary
Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

sprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: sarff yorks meet up

Me and my husband live in Barnsley at the moment but are moving to brisbane in november. We would love to come to your meet in september.
Shelley and Graham
Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

LauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really nice

I may be able to get to the meet, but depends on work.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 3:29 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

I can't make it due to the distance but I will with you all in spirit (generally vodka)
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 6:52 am

sprug - You are more than welcome to come along.

Laurac - hope you can make it love it would be good to see you

sasbear - I am sure we can down a few vodkas in your honour babe. Well, that's my excuse anyway.

Tired with twins has said they will be there as well

Anyone else?

We need ideas so we can recognise who we are meeting. Any ideas?

Last edited by Sheff_Sparky; Aug 22nd 2007 at 7:02 am.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 7:04 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

i'll be there - with 3 kids in tow - hopefully other half too if he isnt working

sue x

sas (and possoms) why not pop over? you know you want to
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
i'll be there - with 3 kids in tow - hopefully other half too if he isnt working

sue x

sas (and possoms) why not pop over? you know you want to

If I could do what the Tomorrow People used to do (jaunt using a special belt) then I would join you all for a few hours.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 7:58 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

anyone else?

sas, you can borrow one of the the boys 'morphers' if you like
Old Aug 24th 2007, 7:59 am

sprug
We need ideas so we can recognise who we are meeting. Any ideas?

just take something 'australiana' with you - ive taken flags, small koala bears, worn t shirts ....
i will put the kids in their aussie tshirts and bring a wee aussie flag to put on the table
Old Aug 24th 2007, 12:23 pm

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
just take something 'australiana' with you - ive taken flags, small koala bears, worn t shirts ....
i will put the kids in their aussie tshirts and bring a wee aussie flag to put on the table
OH will just stand in the middle of the pub and shout that he was caught doing something naughty and "is being deported to OZ anyone esle going?" I will be the one trying to run away from him due to embarrasment, kids will be shouting/laughing either at him or with him. we will be easy to spot either way.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

I will hopefully be there!! Will try to get some of the others too from the notts meet, few from mansfield and Derby.. xx S-j

Nice to see you again Sue, may leave the boys behind this time.. too much trouble for you to look after!! Thanks for that. pm me you email and i'll send you that TRA stuff you were after. x
Old Aug 24th 2007, 1:09 pm
Account Closed

Aye aye , whats all this then
Old Aug 24th 2007, 1:38 pm

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
Aye aye , whats all this then
you two going to be there? or will you avoid us?
Old Aug 24th 2007, 1:56 pm
Account Closed

you two going to be there? or will you avoid us?
i dunno yet , when is it ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.