Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

SANDOWN tomorrow !

SANDOWN tomorrow !

Old Mar 16th 2006, 7:48 pm
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute
Default SANDOWN tomorrow !

Anyone going ?

I will be there from 10 if we meet you passing say Hi !! LOL

Maybe we should have a meeting point at 12 !

Nick
Old Mar 16th 2006, 7:52 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SANDOWN tomorrow !

Originally Posted by nick72
Anyone going ?

Nick

several threads going already on this one!!

I believe that people are meeting the bar between 1-2 ish!!!!

Old Mar 16th 2006, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone going ?

Nick
we are going tomorrow sorry didnt see any other thread where are people meeting up at ,if i can find the meeting point will see you there.
Shelly
Old Mar 17th 2006, 11:44 am
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light

We're hoping to go this weekend, could anyone tell me if it's easy to find parking there?
Old Mar 17th 2006, 11:59 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

There's a huge car park right in front of the building.
Old Mar 17th 2006, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

deanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud of

Anyone going ?

Nick
Were going on sunday, have you been before ?
Tracey & Dean
Old Mar 17th 2006, 2:02 pm
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deanmhunt
Were going on sunday, have you been before ?
Tracey & Dean
Well we just got back and gotta say not sure if its worth the £11.50 each to get in.

If you are thinking of emigrating somewhere it would be fantastic, but for those already down the route, dont think you can learn a lot more !

There is a whole floor dedicated to Australia, but most of them are taken up by migration agents and consultants, so if you already have one then....

John Mason's, PSS are there along with a few other shipping people, but you could find out their info from the net.

We spoke to Government of Australia and the guy used to come down to the beach where we live as when he was a kid, very nice and gave us some helpful info for when we arrive.

Apart from that unless you take 500 pens and some bags I can't endorse it as value for money !!

At least I had a nice day out with the wife !!

Went to the bar at 12 (coffee shop) and didnt see anyone - maybe next meet we will see each other..

Anybody wants any more info let me know.

Nick
Old Mar 17th 2006, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

Well we just got back and gotta say not sure if its worth the £11.50 each to get in.

If you are thinking of emigrating somewhere it would be fantastic, but for those already down the route, dont think you can learn a lot more !

There is a whole floor dedicated to Australia, but most of them are taken up by migration agents and consultants, so if you already have one then....

John Mason's, PSS are there along with a few other shipping people, but you could find out their info from the net.

We spoke to Government of Australia and the guy used to come down to the beach where we live as when he was a kid, very nice and gave us some helpful info for when we arrive.

Apart from that unless you take 500 pens and some bags I can't endorse it as value for money !!

Went to the bar at 12 (coffee shop) and didnt see anyone - maybe next meet we will see each other..

Nick
hi we were in the coffee shop at 12, but as i don't know what any one looks like on here might of been why , but nice to have coffee with you anyway, sShelly
Old Mar 17th 2006, 2:10 pm
Forum Regular

deanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud of

Nick
How much :scared: pleased we were given free tickets then, you didn't rate it then, we have already got visa's so really just hoping to find any info on jobs really and have a gander round, thanks anyway it's a free day out with the family lol. Tracey x
Old Mar 17th 2006, 2:22 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Nick
That's exactly how I saw it when I went a few years ago. There is better info on this newsgroup. I went on the Friday too as the crowds on Saturday are horrendous. Definitely a waste of money for me.
Old Mar 17th 2006, 3:01 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Im going to go.

Now our application is in, I want to get every leaflet, brochure I can because im crap at getting stuff online, i end up on here!

I agree it is a huge amount of money for what it is though.

Alan&Sam, you still up for that drink?
Old Mar 17th 2006, 3:07 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Im going to go.

Now our application is in, I want to get every leaflet, brochure I can because im crap at getting stuff online, i end up on here!

I agree it is a huge amount of money for what it is though.

Alan&Sam, you still up for that drink?

Certainly am!!!
txt me when you get there, or when your free! after wandering around for several hours!
We're dropping girls off at about 9.00 and then heading up, take us about an hour!
Old Mar 17th 2006, 3:13 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
Certainly am!!!
txt me when you get there, or when your free! after wandering around for several hours!
We're dropping girls off at about 9.00 and then heading up, take us about an hour!

What I will do is ring your mobile once or twice as I cant send texts at the moment.

Im just having a brandy to try and shift this bloody chest infection. It warms the cockles it does.

Im just going to get every bit of info I can and seek out the WA immigration people and then grab a cuppa until I spot you.

I shall be the one with the biggest cup in the restuarant!
Old Mar 17th 2006, 3:14 pm
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
What I will do is ring your mobile once or twice as I cant send texts at the moment.

Im just having a brandy to try and shift this bloody chest infection. It warms the cockles it does.

Im just going to get every bit of info I can and seek out the WA immigration people and then grab a cuppa until I spot you.

I shall be the one with the biggest cup in the restuarant!

we'll probably be chatting to John on the WA Government stand!!
Old Mar 17th 2006, 3:17 pm

Originally Posted by alan and sam
we'll probably be chatting to John on the WA Government stand!!

Oh John, I know John, I will be snogging John on the WA government stand.

I shall be bringing all my pretend people with me.

We can have a 'Spot the Barry the Camp TRA Man' competition.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.