Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sandown on Sunday.

Sandown on Sunday.

Old Mar 14th 2005, 8:33 pm
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice
Question Sandown on Sunday.

I know that there have been a few threads on here already about Sandown on this coming weekend. We would have loved to be going on Saturday and stop over for the meet afterwards, but I have to work. So we shall be going on Sunday instead, and was wondering who else will be around during the day. We will be a bit tied for time, gotta get back for the kids, but would be great to meet others during the day.
Any takers?

Neil.
Old Mar 14th 2005, 8:56 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sandown on Sunday.

Originally Posted by neil.b
I know that there have been a few threads on here already about Sandown on this coming weekend. We would have loved to be going on Saturday and stop over for the meet afterwards, but I have to work. So we shall be going on Sunday instead, and was wondering who else will be around during the day. We will be a bit tied for time, gotta get back for the kids, but would be great to meet others during the day.
Any takers?

Neil.
Sorry i'm going on the friday guess we will get chatting to others at the show .
Have fun
Old Mar 15th 2005, 6:29 am
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice
Default Re: Sandown on Sunday.

Just bumpin' it back to the top in case we aren't the only ones going Sunday.