Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sandown Meet!!Fantastic!!

Sandown Meet!!Fantastic!!

Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:00 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sandown Meet!!Fantastic!!

Hi Guys and gals
Firstly i would like to apologize if in my drunken stupor i offended anyone in any way shape or form!!Dont get out much!!
I am sooo hungover I think I had a really good time its all a bit of a blur!! Juliecabs well done for arranging it!!
Everyone was fantastic to meet We have declared John Nye (I think thats right ) Mr Sandown 2005

I will put the photos on tomorrow if i can work out how, too knackererd to think now!!

Great to meet everyone

Kris xx
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:03 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sandown Meet!!Fantastic!!

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Hi Guys and gals
Firstly i would like to apologize if in my drunken stupor i offended anyone in any way shape or form!!Dont get out much!!
I am sooo hungover I think I had a really good time its all a bit of a blur!! Juliecabs well done for arranging it!!
Everyone was fantastic to meet We have declared John Nye (I think thats right ) Mr Sandown 2005

I will put the photos on tomorrow if i can work out how, too knackererd to think now!!

Great to meet everyone

Kris xx

Was John at the expo then????? shit could have gone and met him, he's our agent!!!!

But yes must agree with you Kris, you were definately in a drunken stupor!!!!! LOL and i echo the well done to Julie, was really nice to meet everyone!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:06 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
Was John at the expo then????? shit could have gone and met him, he's our agent!!!!

But yes must agree with you Kris, you were definately in a drunken stupor!!!!! LOL and i echo the well done to Julie, was really nice to meet everyone!!!!!!!!

He was at the pub last night!!
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:17 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

He was at the pub last night!!

By the time you all decided to come round the corner we had gone!!!! cause we had no dinner and woz hungry!!!!!!!so went to find a fish and chip shop

Oh well never mind, may be next time!!!
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:19 pm
Sam
here and staying

Just to change the story slightly! what's happened to PP's blog???? i looked for it earlier to see if she had posted anything from last night on it yet and it's GONE"!!!!!!! :scared:
Old Oct 9th 2005, 6:04 pm
Happy Member

Just to change the story slightly! what's happened to PP's blog???? i looked for it earlier to see if she had posted anything from last night on it yet and it's GONE"!!!!!!! :scared:

OOOOh dont know ,she did give me her number but ive lost it!!
Hope shes ok!!

Kris x
Old Oct 9th 2005, 6:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear it was a success. Wish I could have gone .
Anyway, mentioned on some thread or other earlier about the possibility of a London meet or somewhere else more central. Theres loads of you on here that I would love to meet but you just live too far away . Would any of you fancy having a get together some time?

Let me know what you think. Looking forward to your photos

Tracey
Old Oct 9th 2005, 6:19 pm
Happy Member

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Glad to hear it was a success. Wish I could have gone .
Anyway, mentioned on some thread or other earlier about the possibility of a London meet or somewhere else more central. Theres loads of you on here that I would love to meet but you just live too far away . Would any of you fancy having a get together some time?

Let me know what you think. Looking forward to your photos

Tracey

May take me a while to get over this one!!
Always up for another one although i will make myself drive so I dont drink!!

Im scared to look at the photos!!
Luck my battery ran out otherwise they could be alot worse thats if they aint bad enough already

Kris xx
Old Oct 9th 2005, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Luck my battery ran out otherwise they could be alot worse thats if they aint bad enough already

Kris xx
Were you really that drunk Good on ya gal, must have been a good day then (what you can remember!!!!!!!)
Old Oct 9th 2005, 6:23 pm
Happy Member

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Were you really that drunk Good on ya gal, must have been a good day then (what you can remember!!!!!!!)

I blame Rooksie bad influence
Im hoping everyone else was as pi**ed as me and feel rough thats why they aint online if not I really must of offended!!

Kris x
Old Oct 9th 2005, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Kris xx
Drunken Bugger
(Im just jealous)
Hilaryx
Old Oct 9th 2005, 6:28 pm
Happy Member

Originally Posted by hilary6
Drunken Bugger
(Im just jealous)
Hilaryx

Im now going to vegetate on the sofa and rack my brains for memories!!

Kris xx
Old Oct 9th 2005, 6:33 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Im now going to vegetate on the sofa and rack my brains for memories!!

Kris xx
Have to say it was really nice meeting everyone at last and putting names to faces!!
Old Oct 9th 2005, 7:39 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Ive put my blog on just now.

I shall update it, but there is so much to put on, I dont know where to start.

Might have to update it tomorrow as I feel shagged out.

you know there were no trains from Tolworth, i had to get a bus to surbiton, then another bus to Clapham Junction, then a train to waterloo.

Jubilee line to Green park, then picaddily line and then another bus.

I had to leave early.

But when I got home, I had a bath where at least my legs fit in nicely.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 7:42 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Kris xx

Do you remember shouting to Glen 'Oi, Barry'.

I wasnt drinking so there was no excuse for me giving beaver shaving demonstrations at all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.