sandown friday?

Old Mar 15th 2005, 7:18 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default sandown friday?

Who is going to sand down on friday ?We are but will be in and out on same day not staying the night like the weekend guys .
Old Mar 15th 2005, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sandown friday?

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Who is going to sand down on friday ?We are but will be in and out on same day not staying the night like the weekend guys .

We are going friday.

We have been before and friday is certainly the best day to go. It is still busy but not as bad as the weekend.

Graham
Old Mar 15th 2005, 9:52 pm

Originally Posted by Gravyman
We are going friday.

We have been before and friday is certainly the best day to go. It is still busy but not as bad as the weekend.

Graham
Cool i will have my oz rugby top on say hi
Old Mar 16th 2005, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Perthforme

We're off there on Friday too - about 40 miles from us so we wont need to stay for the night - really looking forward to it as a friend of mine has been and was telling me all about it.
Old Mar 16th 2005, 9:52 pm

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
We're off there on Friday too - about 40 miles from us so we wont need to stay for the night - really looking forward to it as a friend of mine has been and was telling me all about it.
Yeah should be good and not as busy as the sat & sunday .
See you there