sandown

Old Feb 4th 2005, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sandown

ok,so well say any time after 4pm on saturday the 19th march,at "the Monkey Puzzle beefeeter" at chessington,it has a travel inn next door if anyone wants to stop over.

its situated on the A243, 2 miles from j9 of the m25 towards kingston.

If anyone fancies joining us for a drink after sandown,or even just coming for a drink look forward to meeting you.

tracey.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 7:52 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scissors
so whos going to sandown then, does anyone have the date i cant remember,are we having a meet there

tracey.
Hi just curious about how you get to know about these meetings? we are emigrating to Tasmania would it be relevant for us or is it all geared to the mainland?

Kay
Old Feb 4th 2005, 7:55 pm
toocheeky

Awww what a shame, love to come but its my birthday! Hope everyone has a nice time! Have fun!!!!

Old Feb 4th 2005, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hi kay, if you decide you d like to have a meet, decide where, post it up on the forum and see if anyone is interested,someone has to start them,where abouts are you from?

tracey QUOTE=possoms]Hi just curious about how you get to know about these meetings? we are emigrating to Tasmania would it be relevant for us or is it all geared to the mainland?

Kay[/QUOTE]
Old Feb 4th 2005, 8:06 pm

hi kay, if you decide you d like to have a meet, decide where, post it up on the forum and see if anyone is interested,someone has to start them,where abouts are you from?

tracey QUOTE=possoms]Hi just curious about how you get to know about these meetings? we are emigrating to Tasmania would it be relevant for us or is it all geared to the mainland?

Kay
[/QUOTE]

Hi we are in the Peak District Derbyshire i am really interested in the Sandown meet but dont want to go all that way if its not relevant to us, seems us Tassie bound lot are in the minority, and to be honest i dont really know what goes off at these meetings well apart from the drinking
Old Feb 4th 2005, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi kay, well sandown is the biggest emmigration exhibition in the country, there ll be everything there from carriers to jobs to schools ect ,so im sure you ll find plenty of info, we re just having a get together afterwards, your welcome to come along, some of us are stopping over on the saturday night,

tracey.UOTE=possoms][/QUOTE]

Hi we are in the Peak District Derbyshire i am really interested in the Sandown meet but dont want to go all that way if its not relevant to us, seems us Tassie bound lot are in the minority, and to be honest i dont really know what goes off at these meetings well apart from the drinking [/QUOTE]
Old Feb 4th 2005, 8:22 pm

Hi kay, well sandown is the biggest emmigration exhibition in the country, there ll be everything there from carriers to jobs to schools ect ,so im sure you ll find plenty of info, we re just having a get together afterwards, your welcome to come along, some of us are stopping over on the saturday night,

tracey.UOTE=possoms]
Hi we are in the Peak District Derbyshire i am really interested in the Sandown meet but dont want to go all that way if its not relevant to us, seems us Tassie bound lot are in the minority, and to be honest i dont really know what goes off at these meetings well apart from the drinking [/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Hi Tracey

How did you find out about this emmigration exhibition? do they have them anywhere else like up north!

Thanks Kay
Old Feb 4th 2005, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

its advertised in the emigrate paper and magazines and its on the net,they have several a year in different areas but this is the biggest one,people will be coming from all over the country

tracey....the link is on this thread, i ll find it for you
Originally Posted by possoms
Hi we are in the Peak District Derbyshire i am really interested in the Sandown meet but dont want to go all that way if its not relevant to us, seems us Tassie bound lot are in the minority, and to be honest i dont really know what goes off at these meetings well apart from the drinking
[/QUOTE]

Hi Tracey

How did you find out about this emmigration exhibition? do they have them anywhere else like up north!

Thanks Kay[/QUOTE]
Old Feb 4th 2005, 8:30 pm
stuck in twilight

pike is on a distinguished road

[/QUOTE]

Hi Tracey

Thanks Kay[/QUOTE]

Theres A show on at york race coarse Opportunities abroad May 20-22 don't know what its like all new to me.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 8:34 pm

its advertised in the emigrate paper and magazines and its on the net,they have several a year in different areas but this is the biggest one,people will be coming from all over the country

tracey....the link is on this thread, i ll find it for you
Hi Tracey

Thanks Kay[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Oh thanks Tracey i've just found it missed it first time around i'll have a word with the other half see if we can make it.

thanks Pike just seen the York meet would be a lot easier for us to get to i think

Kay
Old Feb 4th 2005, 8:35 pm
stuck in twilight

pike is on a distinguished road

[/QUOTE]

Hi Tracey

Thanks Kay[/QUOTE]

the link tracey may be looking for could be www.outboundpublishing.com try this but tracey seems to be the lady with the knowlodge i cant even spell properly
Old Feb 4th 2005, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

hi pike, how are you, if you go to search and type in emmigrate 2005 it should come up with all of them

tracey.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

lol, i dunnpo about knowledge, we went to york last year it was quite good,but it was the first one we had been to,and we new nothing then, we were told by an emmigration agent that we wouldnt get in cos my daughter would be 16 and left school by the tim e we went, what a load of tosh, i d klike to meet that agent again and show her my visa

tracey. Hi Tracey

Thanks Kay[/QUOTE]

the link tracey may be looking for could be www.outboundpublishing.com try this but tracey seems to be the lady with the knowlodge i cant even spell properly[/QUOTE]
Old Feb 5th 2005, 9:28 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kay

Tracey has set you a challenge now so you have to arrange a meet! You aren't that far from thpinkpussycat and I so we would be up for it. I bet Tracey and Gary would be up for it and quite a few others of the 50+ that were at the West Midlands meet last weekend too no doubt. We would probably make a weekend of it and do some walking / sightseeing so try and get somewhere next to a hotel (Premier Travel Inn's are normally like this) and if there is a Wacky Warehouse etc even better as we can get shut of the kids for an hour If you need guidance Tracey/Gary and us are getting to be old hands at this now so drop us a note.

Last edited by worzel; Feb 5th 2005 at 9:31 am.
Old Feb 5th 2005, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

lol, old hats indeed,this is becoming a hobby and what a good one it is too at this rate we ll be an expert on travel inns im suuurrreee...we ll be able to find our way to derbyshire we ve got 2 in march not that we re greedy or anything,but we ve got nothing planned after that

tracey.
Originally Posted by worzel
Hi Kay

Tracey has set you a challenge now so you have to arrange a meet! You aren't that far from thpinkpussycat and I so we would be up for it. I bet Tracey and Gary would be up for it and quite a few others of the 50+ that were at the West Midlands meet last weekend too no doubt. We would probably make a weekend of it and do some walking / sightseeing so try and get somewhere next to a hotel (Premier Travel Inn's are normally like this) and if there is a Wacky Warehouse etc even better as we can get shut of the kids for an hour If you need guidance Tracey/Gary and us are getting to be old hands at this now so drop us a note.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.