sandown

Old Jan 12th 2005, 9:32 pm
newish member

iainpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: sandown

Would be interested in going to show and meeting others who are in the processof visa application! We(wife and myself, friends) went to 2003 show and enjoyed it, seems like yesterday and i'm still umming and arring and trying to convince my oldest daughter that Adelaide is the place for us! It's this year or not at all we've decided. Looking at regional visa to Adelaide and desperately trying to pull money together for the venture! Can anyone explain why it's $16000 a year to go to university in Adelaide? And i thought the UK was expensive!
Old Jan 16th 2005, 11:18 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

I have found two hotel within 3 miles of Sandown, both Travel Inn's which means they are well priced and have pub/restaurants next to them.

http://www.travelinn.co.uk/TI/index.jsp?page=inn&id=426
http://www.travelinn.co.uk/TI/index.jsp?page=inn&id=41

Hope this helps evryone

Sam
Old Jan 16th 2005, 2:48 pm
stuck in twilight

pike is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by scissors
your right it was a waste of time,they were only intersted in nurseing and engineering, so anyone that traveled a long way had a wasted journey, apart of course from the meet afterwards that was great

tracey.

Im a bit behind with a lot of these things could some kind person explaine this to me and would it be of any interest to me and my beloverd to go the thing being SANDOWN is this just a get together for the expats in the east or is it a show for future migrants and if it is what will be there any info gratefully received.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 3:00 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pike
Im a bit behind with a lot of these things could some kind person explaine this to me and would it be of any interest to me and my beloverd to go the thing being SANDOWN is this just a get together for the expats in the east or is it a show for future migrants and if it is what will be there any info gratefully received.

Emigrate 2005 is a emigration fair that will be held at Sandown Park 18-20 March.
Here is a link:
http://www.outboundpublishing.com/cg...howitem=000001
This one at Sandown is the world's biggest of its kind!
It will be a good place to pick up information from agents, house movers, pets movers etc. Also a good chance for lots of us to meet, chat and have some beers
Old Jan 16th 2005, 3:10 pm
stuck in twilight

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
Emigrate 2005 is a emigration fair that will be held at Sandown Park 18-20 March.
Here is a link:
http://www.outboundpublishing.com/cg...howitem=000001
This one at Sandown is the world's biggest of its kind!
It will be a good place to pick up information from agents, house movers, pets movers etc. Also a good chance for lots of us to meet, chat and have some beers

Sounds interesting i will have a word with my beloverd and see if she would will go and may be the girls it should get stop them fighting to get on the computer.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 8:31 pm

Smiffy's Lot has a spectacular aura aboutSmiffy's Lot has a spectacular aura aboutSmiffy's Lot has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE=worzel]Has anyone had any luck finding a location for the meet, preferably near the Exhibtion Centre but definitely somewhere we can stay overnight so we can both have a few . Something for the kids to do like a Wacky Warehouse is highly desirable too.

There are loads of Premier Travel Inns in the area (they did the trick in Leeds). All of these Premier Travel Inns seem alright and not to expensive in my experience but the ones that used to be Premier seem a bit better than the ones that used to be Travel Inns. It also needs to be quite large if there are going to be loads of us staying over. Does anyone know the area?
/QUOTE]

Hi Worzel,
We're not too far from Sandown, nearest town would be Esher,
Just checked out Esher on Yell.com - the only B&B is the Bear Inn
71 Esher High Street, tel 01372 469786 - shows a map and Sandown Park looks only a stones throw
away from there??? Maybe worth giving it a ring. I went to the pub years ago - it was a nice pub but thats about all I can remember!!!

We'll also be going to the Exhibition, not sure what day yet either!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:03 am
Almost Happy

Pike2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pike
Sounds interesting i will have a word with my beloverd and see if she would will go and may be the girls it should get stop them fighting to get on the computer.

Yep I would like to go there please, get us some tickets!!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:38 pm
stuck in twilight

Originally Posted by Pike2
Yep I would like to go there please, get us some tickets!!

Is this a conspiris y
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 5:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

look forward to meeting every one for a drink afterwards

tracey.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 5:50 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya all. Theresa and i will be down that way on that weekend as we are going to see Anastasia on the sunday evening, so we are going to try and sort out getting to sandown on the saturday, it would be great to see you all again.

Nev.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:37 pm
Visa Granted 20 Jan 05

bert-doozer is on a distinguished road

We will be there on the Saturday, got someone to look after the kids, we took them last year, what a nightmare! This year we can relax & enjoy.

Stu
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 8:40 am
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bert-doozer
We will be there on the Saturday, got someone to look after the kids, we took them last year, what a nightmare! This year we can relax & enjoy.

Stu
Stu

I'll be there this year in fact I'm helping out on one of the stands so you better come and say hello to me I'll be on stand 312 Thinking Australia.

Can't wait to finally put a face to the name.

Sasha
Old Feb 4th 2005, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hiya everyone, a suggestion for the meet,how about.

The Fairmile Millers Kitchen,resturant and pub,at Cobham,about 3 miles away from sandown,it has a travel inn next to it if anyone wants to stop over.

What about 4pm on saturday the 19th, i thought that would be a good time for people who are not stopping over to still have time to get home

here are the directions from the m25,take juction 10,and then the A3 towards london,leave the A3 at the first junction turning right at the roundabout towards the A245 to cobham,follow the road straight over the next roundabout and turn left at the 2nd rounabout in front of the cobham exchange diner,onto the A307 portsmouth road the premier travel inn is approx one and a half miles down the road.Ill see if i can find a map,giving directions from sandown.

Please let me know what you think,or if you have ant other ideas

looking forward to meeting everyone

tracey.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 10:45 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone's interested ... Go Matilda will be on stand 308 on the top floor (the Australian Village) ...

Best regards.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 10:49 am
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by scissors
hiya everyone, a suggestion for the meet,how about.

The Fairmile Millers Kitchen,resturant and pub,at Cobham,about 3 miles away from sandown,it has a travel inn next to it if anyone wants to stop over.

What about 4pm on saturday the 19th, i thought that would be a good time for people who are not stopping over to still have time to get home

here are the directions from the m25,take juction 10,and then the A3 towards london,leave the A3 at the first junction turning right at the roundabout towards the A245 to cobham,follow the road straight over the next roundabout and turn left at the 2nd rounabout in front of the cobham exchange diner,onto the A307 portsmouth road the premier travel inn is approx one and a half miles down the road.Ill see if i can find a map,giving directions from sandown.

Please let me know what you think,or if you have ant other ideas

looking forward to meeting everyone

tracey.
Hi Tracey, I was thinking about going on the Saturday if I can get out of the 'works do'.

Wonder how much accommodation would cost?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.