British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Sandown 2006 (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/sandown-2006-a-356684/)

Sam Feb 21st 2006 8:18 pm

Sandown 2006

Who's going or not

We're going to Sandown itself but not the meet later (no babysitter avaiblable for then) but am happy to meet at Sandown at some point!

That's if anyone wants to !!! :o

GinaUK Feb 21st 2006 8:23 pm

Re: Sandown 2006

Originally Posted by alan and sam
Who's going or not

We're going to Sandown itself but not the meet later (no babysitter avaiblable for then) but am happy to meet at Sandown at some point!

That's if anyone wants to !!! :o

We're going to the meet afterwards, but not the exhibition itself (have been before - once is enough).

Gina

Buzzy--Bee Feb 22nd 2006 7:16 am

Hello, I've been to Sandown last year and wasn't majorly impressed so won't be going again, but may well be interested in the meet - are there details available for where and when etc?

Cheers

Buzzy

Amazulu Feb 22nd 2006 7:45 am

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Hello, I've been to Sandown last year and wasn't majorly impressed so won't be going again, but may well be interested in the meet - are there details available for where and when etc?

Cheers

Buzzy

I actually thought it was a complete waste of time. You get much more info & help on this website.

Juliecabs Feb 22nd 2006 8:55 am

If anyone is interested in a meet on the Sunday, I'm happy to arrange one as I don't live that far away. I work in a pub that does really good Sunday roasts so if anyone is interested let me know............
Julie. x

angel17796 Feb 22nd 2006 9:22 am

I really want to go but wont be able to make it on the sunday. Have a kiddies birthday party in the afternoon and have another birthday meal at night.

If we were going it would be the saturday but i dont know if we will have a babysitter at night :(

Really want to go as well.

Buzzy--Bee Feb 22nd 2006 10:22 am

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
If anyone is interested in a meet on the Sunday, I'm happy to arrange one as I don't live that far away. I work in a pub that does really good Sunday roasts so if anyone is interested let me know............
Julie. x

Yes would be interested.

Which weekend is it again?

Cheers

Buzzy

Juliecabs Feb 22nd 2006 11:47 am

17th - 19th March.

Buzzy--Bee Feb 22nd 2006 11:49 am

17th - 19th March.

Ah. Will be on holiday.

Cheers

Buzzy

Juliecabs Feb 22nd 2006 12:07 pm

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Ah. Will be on holiday.

Cheers

Buzzy

That's a poor excuse. Cancel it :p :D

GinaUK Feb 22nd 2006 7:54 pm

Julie. x

Hi Julie! Long time, no see :)

Sorry, but can't make Sunday. Hoping there will be a Saturday meet after the exhibition has finished. I'm working in Guildford on the Saturday till 4pm and we would then "pop over" to the meet for a couple of hours.

Gina

Juliecabs Feb 22nd 2006 8:10 pm

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Hi Julie! Long time, no see :)

Sorry, but can't make Sunday. Hoping there will be a Saturday meet after the exhibition has finished. I'm working in Guildford on the Saturday till 4pm and we would then "pop over" to the meet for a couple of hours.

Gina

Hi Gina,
How are you?
We're going to a party on the Saturday night so can't make it then, sorry.