Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sand Sculpting Frankston Waterfront 19th Jan - 6th April

Sand Sculpting Frankston Waterfront 19th Jan - 6th April

Old Jan 17th 2008, 2:57 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sand Sculpting Frankston Waterfront 19th Jan - 6th April

This looks fantastic

http://www.visitvictoria.com/display...0E44/vvt.vhtml

check out the photo gallery just unbelievable!

http://sandstormevents.com.au/index.php
Old Jan 17th 2008, 3:09 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sand Sculpting Frankston Waterfront 19th Jan - 6th April

We went to one in Portugal years ago. They are brilliant
Old Jan 17th 2008, 3:11 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
We went to one in Portugal years ago. They are brilliant
I saw some sculptures in cornwall but nothing like these really want to go see them, I'm just looking at flights I'll tell him its my birthday pressie!
Old Jan 17th 2008, 3:17 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Possums
I saw some sculptures in cornwall but nothing like these really want to go see them, I'm just looking at flights I'll tell him its my birthday pressie!
How much does it cost to fly from you to there? Is it much different from the boat? Never likely to do it, just wondered how most people cross.
Old Jan 17th 2008, 3:29 am
(^v^)

How much does it cost to fly from you to there? Is it much different from the boat? Never likely to do it, just wondered how most people cross.
Oh god yes mega difference erm you can get good deals on flights to mellie from @$100 return .. tiger have cheaper but I never seem to find em.. the boat takes 11hrs, we paid $900 for the two of us though we did go on a night sail and we booked a cabin.

its now 189 pp just for a recliner chair! then you pay for the car extra
Old Jan 17th 2008, 3:46 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Oh god yes mega difference erm you can get good deals on flights to mellie from @$100 return .. tiger have cheaper but I never seem to find em.. the boat takes 11hrs, we paid $900 for the two of us though we did go on a night sail and we booked a cabin.

its now 189 pp just for a recliner chair! then you pay for the car extra
Jeezus wept It never occurred to me that the boat would be more expensive, let alone by that much! Why would people use it when you could get flights and hire car and still have stacks left over?
Old Jan 17th 2008, 3:54 am
(^v^)

Jeezus wept It never occurred to me that the boat would be more expensive, let alone by that much! Why would people use it when you could get flights and hire car and still have stacks left over?
cos a lot of people want to take stuff over, go camping, take campervans, take pets over, bring stuff back, etc

it is great to just throw everything in you need and be able to just drive off at the other end but yep very expensive. and because you are stuck on a boat all that time then you end up buying drinks, food crap from the tourist shop etc

must say it was lovely sailing into Melbourne and watching the sunrise
Old Jan 17th 2008, 3:56 am
Crazy Cat Lady

must say it was lovely sailing into Melbourne and watching the sunrise
$900 sunrise! wow Fair enough re the camping etc but it still sounds like daylight (or nighttime) robbery.
Old Jan 17th 2008, 3:57 am
(^v^)

$900 sunrise! wow Fair enough re the camping etc but it still sounds like daylight (or nighttime) robbery.
your not wrong mate
Old Jan 17th 2008, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

sprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nice

This looks fantastic

http://www.visitvictoria.com/display...0E44/vvt.vhtml

check out the photo gallery just unbelievable!

http://sandstormevents.com.au/index.php
We went to the exhibition in Rye last year (Easter Sunday). It was as impressive as you can imagine. I think the theme was Myths and Legends (some of the pictures in the gallery are from this).
Old Jan 17th 2008, 8:30 pm
(^v^)

Originally Posted by sprite_green
We went to the exhibition in Rye last year (Easter Sunday). It was as impressive as you can imagine. I think the theme was Myths and Legends (some of the pictures in the gallery are from this).
Arent they fab just blew me away

OH put his foot down as we are going back to UK in a few weeks can't get to see them this year, hopefully next year