Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Same Sex Realtionships:townsville???

Same Sex Realtionships:townsville???

Old Mar 14th 2007, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Same Sex Realtionships:townsville???

Aaaah bless you..i will owe you a beer for that one RabC!!! Good to know. Have read some horror stories about gay men being stabbed and suffering abuse in Townsville but seems to be men mainly..still unacceptable in today's age but you get narrow minded idiots everywhere don't you???

Thanks for the thought with the survey.
Old Apr 18th 2007, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

frecka is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Same Sex Realtionships:townsville???

This is really interesting to read, my partner and I are just beginning to begin to think about moving to Oz.
Feeling secure about our relationship would be one of the top items on our agenda. Like the OP we certainly don't flaunt and equally we don't lie.
We had been thinking about Tasmania as I would be fairly sure of getting a job there...not sure about how the gays are perceived there? Our friend adores Melbourne but I had heard it can be a bit rough...but sure Belfast hasn't exactly always been a breeze..
My other query is at 34 are we now considered to old - jeepers scary thought.
I'm a psych and my partner is a banker - any thoughts reflections would be appreciated.
cheers