Salary Scales - Brisbane

Salary Scales - Brisbane

Old Oct 17th 2005, 4:45 pm
GRB
Just Joined

GRB is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Salary Scales - Brisbane

Hi everyone. Just joined today.

I'm fairly close to committing to moving to Brisbane with my girlfriend (she is Australian). I leave in three weeks to stay for a month.

Although I have done a fair amount of research I have found it very difficult to gain info on salary scales and how they relate to the UK. I would move there with my current firm but dont have a benchmark to base my request on.

Are there any sites I can look at. Any help much appreciated.

Cheers,
Old Oct 17th 2005, 5:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of
Default Re: Salary Scales - Brisbane

Originally Posted by GRB
Hi everyone. Just joined today.

I'm fairly close to committing to moving to Brisbane with my girlfriend (she is Australian). I leave in three weeks to stay for a month.

Although I have done a fair amount of research I have found it very difficult to gain info on salary scales and how they relate to the UK. I would move there with my current firm but dont have a benchmark to base my request on.

Are there any sites I can look at. Any help much appreciated.

Cheers,
Hi

Welcome to the forum, try this site http://www.wagenet.gov.au/WageNet/HomePage/HomePage.asp

and also

http://jobsearch.gov.au/joboutlook/default.aspx

Laura
Old Oct 17th 2005, 5:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by lawlaw
Top links Laura! Cheers!
Old Oct 17th 2005, 5:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
Top links Laura! Cheers!

No problem Mr Flibble, looking forward to meeting you guys.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by lawlaw
No problem Mr Flibble, looking forward to meeting you guys.
Yeah I cant wait....roll on rampant alchoholism!