Sage?

Old Nov 19th 2007, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

Emiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of light
Default Sage?

Can anyone tell me if bookerkeepers in Oz use the program SAGE.
Wife doing a course and would like to know if they use the same program.
Many thanks.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 8:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sage?

Originally Posted by Emiric
Many thanks.

Yes SAGE is used, however it's mostly MYOB.

http://myob.com/servlet/Satellite?ci...ign=site_links
Old Nov 19th 2007, 8:28 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Many thanks.
Most popular are MYOB and Quickbooks. I use both and also still use Sage and there are very few differences.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

Emiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
Most popular are MYOB and Quickbooks. I use both and also still use Sage and there are very few differences.
Thankyou both great help,she should be happy to know that at least they use it.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

Hi SunshineGirl.
Would my wife who will be qualified (IAB Book-keeping and IAB computerised payroll) by the time we get to Perth have any problems getting work either employed or self?
thanks
Old Nov 20th 2007, 11:42 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Hi SunshineGirl.
Would my wife who will be qualified (IAB Book-keeping and IAB computerised payroll) by the time we get to Perth have any problems getting work either employed or self?
thanks

I shouldn't think she'd have any problems. I'm a qualified accountant and there's loads of work. There's hardly any difference between UK and Australia when it comes to bookkeeping. A few differences in payroll but nothing that can't be picked up quickly.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

I shouldn't think she'd have any problems. I'm a qualified accountant and there's loads of work. There's hardly any difference between UK and Australia when it comes to bookkeeping. A few differences in payroll but nothing that can't be picked up quickly.
Thanks for the info that should set her mind at rest.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 11:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

No Sage used here on the Sunshine Coast. I know several book keepers and accountants and none of them have heard of it.
Pity really, I used it in the UK and it's a good program
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

liverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to all

I use MYOB over here - I don't think SAGE is that common in Australia. MYOB is pretty straightforward to pick up though.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 3:44 am
Confused member

Originally Posted by liverpool girl
I use MYOB over here - I don't think SAGE is that common in Australia. MYOB is pretty straightforward to pick up though.
Agree MYOB is pretty simple to pick up if you've used Sage before.