safety bay

Old Dec 8th 2005, 2:05 am
BE Enthusiast

pootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant future
Default safety bay

hi anyone live in safety bay , that has 5mins to spare to do me a favour today???

please pm me if you can

thanks

pootle26
Old Dec 8th 2005, 4:59 am
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: safety bay

Originally Posted by pootle26
hi anyone live in safety bay , that has 5mins to spare to do me a favour today???

please pm me if you can

thanks

pootle26
Looks like there's only you in Safety Bay, Iv'e never heard of the place but it sounds remote...

Where is it and what do you want..??
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:48 am
BE Enthusiast

pootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CORKER
Looks like there's only you in Safety Bay, Iv'e never heard of the place but it sounds remote...

Where is it and what do you want..??

perth somewhere - i have no idea - rockingham way - all i know is its a 2hr drive for me to get to!!!

ttfn

pootle26
Old Dec 8th 2005, 7:31 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by pootle26

please pm me if you can

thanks

pootle26
I am in Safety Bay, is it tooo late now..Suzette
Old Dec 8th 2005, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cedar cottage
I am in Safety Bay, is it tooo late now..Suzette

i have pmd you

thanks

pootle26