Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Safe suburbs in Sydney?

Safe suburbs in Sydney?

Old Jan 4th 2013, 1:43 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Safe suburbs in Sydney?

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
So a new poster asks a reasonable question, and "ding" like Pavlovs dogs the Anti-Australia band start braying like demented sheep.

Please ignore them Lettie.
Have you actually read the thread and seen what people are responding to or are you simply talking out of your arse as usual?
Old Jan 4th 2013, 2:09 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Have you actually read the thread and seen what people are responding to or are you simply talking out of your arse as usual?
No I will leave the anal spouting to you Grayling, since you are so good at it.

I was referring to things like your inane and pointless post number 8 in this thread, which adds no value whatsoever to the OP and doesn't answer her questions.

Why don't we start the new year with positive and helpful outlook on life?
Old Jan 4th 2013, 2:11 am
BE Enthusiast

itxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of light

Here here I say
Old Jan 4th 2013, 2:22 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't we start the new year with positive and helpful outlook on life?

I thought I had done
Old Jan 4th 2013, 2:27 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by itxrd
Here here I say
it really is pathetic that someones plea for help on BE gets hijacked by individuals who think that just because they don't like Australia they have to make everyone else's life on BE a misery.

The OP is making one of the most traumatic moves of her life, and the last thing she wants right now is unhelpful pointless and childish comments.
Old Jan 4th 2013, 2:31 am
Bitter and twisted

it really is pathetic that someones plea for help on BE gets hijacked by individuals who think that just because they don't like Australia they have to make everyone else's life on BE a misery.
Who doesn't like Australia

When did I ever say that?.....pointing out the bullshit and crap about the place does not equate to disliking it does it?
Old Jan 4th 2013, 2:44 am
Not allowed opinions.

Who doesn't like Australia

When did I ever say that?.....pointing out the bullshit and crap about the place does not equate to disliking it does it?
Im not going to be drawn into discussion on the topic Grayling. You and everyone else on here is well aware of what I am talking about, and such discussion deflects the thread away from its original purpose.

You made a stupid, pointless and inane post (number 8) about safety in Australia. It contained no worthwhile information, was not backed up with facts and was just intended to continue your on-going pathetic and protracted tirade.
Old Jan 4th 2013, 2:47 am
Bitter and twisted

You made a stupid, pointless and inane post (number 8) about safety in Australia. It contained no worthwhile information.
and if you look you will see that it was in response to a stupid comment and ,as such, contained a lot of useful information

You really know nothing about me so don't go mistaking your egotistical opinions for facts
Old Jan 4th 2013, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

itxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of light

Now now kids

The op was asking about safety. Hopefully she has an idea now that Australia like anywhere has safe areas and not so safe areas. And even in a safe area something can happen.

Generally speaking though I feel it's a lot safer and more family friendly than the UK. I have a family and that givese comfort living here.
Old Jan 4th 2013, 2:54 am
Bitter and twisted

Generally speaking though I feel it's a lot safer and more family friendly than the UK. I have a family and that givese comfort living here.
That is simply your opinion,nothing more, nothing less....Not everyone will agree.
Old Jan 4th 2013, 2:59 am
Not allowed opinions.

and if you look you will see that it was in response to a stupid comment and ,as such, contained a lot of useful information

You really know nothing about me so don't go mistaking your egotistical opinions for facts
Rubbish and stop trying to defend your undefendable post.

I dont know anything about you and to be honest I don't want to. I would move house if you lived on my street.
Old Jan 4th 2013, 3:00 am
Bitter and twisted

I dont know anything about you and to be honest I don't want to. I would move house if you lived on my street.
We have much in common then
Old Jan 4th 2013, 3:09 am
Not allowed opinions.

Now now kids

The op was asking about safety. Hopefully she has an idea now that Australia like anywhere has safe areas and not so safe areas. And even in a safe area something can happen.

Its not just your "feeling". Countless web sites show that statistically Australia is safer than the UK.

http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-top...ime-rates.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datab...ry-murder-data

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...frica-U-S.html

In the last article, reports from the EU and UN show that the UK had 2034 violent crimes per 100,0000 residents.

Australia had 92 per 100,000 residents.
Old Jan 4th 2013, 3:11 am
Not allowed opinions.

We have much in common then
Not at all. I am well adjusted and pleasant.
Old Jan 4th 2013, 3:15 am
Bitter and twisted

Not at all. I am well adjusted and pleasant.
In your egotistical opinion

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.