Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is it Safe to Say 'Ello....

Is it Safe to Say 'Ello....

Old Nov 9th 2004, 8:12 pm

Smiffy's Lot has a spectacular aura aboutSmiffy's Lot has a spectacular aura aboutSmiffy's Lot has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Is it Safe to Say 'Ello....

'Ello Anyway, another lot of 'newbies' hopefully off to Oz this time [ish] next year. We worked in Melb back in 1989 [seems like a lifetime ago] and travelled to Perth and the east coast in our faithful VDub camper. Seems we never got it out of our system! Returned last year to visit friends and holiday with the kids [10year old and 7year old] and STILL just loved it! we have friends in Perth, Brisbane and Melboune and its really heard to decide whats best for all of us. [My kids loved Melb but I think it was my friends two dogs they loved the best!] Perth still holds it for me [and him]
Anyway, just wanted to say Hi and thanks for all the brill oz web address's ive accumulated so far.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 8:14 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Is it Safe to Say 'Ello....

Originally Posted by Smiffy's Lot
'Ello Anyway, another lot of 'newbies' hopefully off to Oz this time [ish] next year. We worked in Melb back in 1989 [seems like a lifetime ago] and travelled to Perth and the east coast in our faithful VDub camper. Seems we never got it out of our system! Returned last year to visit friends and holiday with the kids [10year old and 7year old] and STILL just loved it! we have friends in Perth, Brisbane and Melboune and its really heard to decide whats best for all of us. [My kids loved Melb but I think it was my friends two dogs they loved the best!] Perth still holds it for me [and him]
Anyway, just wanted to say Hi and thanks for all the brill oz web address's ive accumulated so far.
Hi Smiffy,

Top Beetle

Matt
Old Nov 9th 2004, 8:21 pm
addicted members

Bigmo&co is on a distinguished road

Hello,
welcome we are still pretty new and I fid myself stuck to this computer reading all the threads and maybe answereing a few it is very hard not to , it is very addictive. I now recognise some of the names on the threads and love to read their answers. We are hoping to go into Melbourne early next year well heres hoping.

Cheers Brian&Elaine
Old Nov 9th 2004, 8:29 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the Smiffy's............Happy posting
Old Nov 9th 2004, 9:13 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum!

Most of us don't bite!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Is it Safe to Say 'Ello....

You're very welcome. I hope you get a lot out of this forum, I sure did.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 9:54 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome. You don't have to be mad but it helps. Most of us are very nice and helpful most of the time.