Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Safe-n-Sound Maxi Rider

Safe-n-Sound Maxi Rider

Old Jul 22nd 2007, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

rebh will become famous soon enoughrebh will become famous soon enough
Default Safe-n-Sound Maxi Rider

Hi there I wondered if anybody could help me, we are moving over in a few months time and I'm looking into information on child seats for cars.

I have been reading up a bit and the Safe-n-Sound Maxi Rider seems to get good reviews has anybody got one of these and are they any good or has anybody found another one they can recommend.

I want one that has its own harness as I'm told these are safer.

Any advice would be much appreciated as I'm looking into getting them delivered to my Mother in Laws house so they will be there waiting for us to use when we arrive.

Many thanks.
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 9:52 pm
The Mango King

Antney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to all
Default Re: Safe-n-Sound Maxi Rider

Hi Rebh,

We have one for Phoebe and can honestly say that it is excellent and very hardwearing.

Antney
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

rebh will become famous soon enoughrebh will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Safe-n-Sound Maxi Rider

Originally Posted by Antney
Hi Rebh,

We have one for Phoebe and can honestly say that it is excellent and very hardwearing.

Antney
Thanks for info, you always worry you are doing the best you can where your childrens safety is cancered.