Default Re: The Sad Site!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by hevs
I thank you for your due respect, now go do some more cleaning woman
I can't...cos some woman on Expats keeps writing to me

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 1:02 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by HUP
Your so full of contradictions. One point you say people whinge to much, another you say freedom of speech

So what if people use the forum to get crap off there chest, so what if thats all they do? Freedom of speech. If you don't like it and your fortunate enough not to be in the situations some people find themselves in then be thankful for that. Peoples views on what get them down are individual and will not always apply to the majority but through people offering support and suggestions there might be solutions.

Perhaps you do feel duped because you don't agree with what they say but it dosn't mean its not real to them
I'm not contradicting myself ....if you read my posts in the right context

What I'm saying....in many, many ways.....and by going round in circles....is that of course everyone should have their say and of course everyone has a right to whinge....BUT....I and others find those CONSTANT whingers a pain in the ar*e with their CONSTANT moaning.

Yep....the have a right to moan....

Yep...I don't have to listen to it....

Yep I agree they have the right to be on here moaning...

But they will always friggin moan and whine and whinge unless someone has the balls to say get on with your life, pull your socks up, make your own destiny, by all means have off days...BUT FRIGGIN STOP YOUR INCESSENT MOANING :

OK......I've got that off my chest now....I'm off for counselling....cos I keep moaning about moaners.....not the usual once-in-a-while moaners...but the ones who do nothing but moan....and moan....and moan....er...what was I doing...oh yes....moaning about moaners ....see ya

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 1:19 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HUP
Your so full of contradictions. One point you say people whinge to much, another you say freedom of speech

Perhaps you do feel duped because you don't agree with what they say but it dosn't mean its not real to them
Precisley!

You're just going round and round in circles. Moaning about the moaners, and I'm moaning about the moaner about the moaners.

Oh, and I can't think who you mean either. I have a feeling, but I don't agree.

And maybe you shouldn't keep speaking for the Dog.

Anyway, we should've all ignored this thread in the first place, it's trollish behaviour!

Last edited by Simone; Mar 2nd 2005 at 1:20 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 1:23 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

[QUOTE=Simone]Precisley!

You're just going round and round in circles. Moaning about the moaners, and I'm moaning about the moaner about the moaners.

QUOTE]

Lol....who's moaning about the moaners who are moaning

Not me....or am I.....maybe I am....maybe we all are

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 1:41 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
I'm not contradicting myself ...

BUT FRIGGIN STOP YOUR INCESSENT MOANING :
Not denying the right to free speach then
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 1:54 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by HUP
Not denying the right to free speach then
Nope.....the constant moaners can keep on constantly moaning for me

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 2:31 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that bondi. Remind everyone to appreciate your comments as much. You might not like what's being said.....but I hardly think everyone's comments are "worthless"

Are they "worth less" than yours
Don't care what is being said. That makes it worthless. Now I am just post count whoring.
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 2:34 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by bondipom
Now I am just post count whoring.
Me too

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

Sydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really nice

God the last time one of my threads got this much response was whay 4 wheel drive to buy? We went for Mits PAJERO by the way. Went up to Double Island point last weekend camping, such a fantastic weekend it was untrue. Also hired a boat and went to Inskip Point. But that's the kind a thing i'm so happy about!!!!!

I really enjoy work!!!!
We make the most of our weekends!!!
I come home, yes have a swim eat my dinner with a couple of classes of wine, check out my e-mails and a quick look on the SAD-SITE!!!!!!!

Because it HELPED me find out really good info, we went to Moreton Island for a long weekend and our best friends here we met on this site and they looked after our children. But they are like us enjoying life here and very very positive!!!!!!

I'm not a deep person, my wife calls me puddle i'm that shallow!!!!

But what i am is making the most of a fantastic opportunity and ENJOYING this PRIVALEGED Australian life i always wanted ever since we met backpacking 17 years ago at Sydney airport.

One HAPPY Dog.

By the way THE best tip i ever got on this site is:-

DO NOT CANCEL YOUR FAMILY ALLOWANCE UNTILL 12 WEEKS AFTER YOU HAVE LEFT!!!!!

THAT WAS WORTH ABOUT $800 and THAT WAS WORTH SHOUTING ABOUT!!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 9:12 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by Sydney The Dog
God the last time one of my threads got this much response was whay 4 wheel drive to buy? We went for Mits PAJERO by the way. Went up to Double Island point last weekend camping, such a fantastic weekend it was untrue. Also hired a boat and went to Inskip Point. But that's the kind a thing i'm so happy about!!!!!

I really enjoy work!!!!
We make the most of our weekends!!!
I come home, yes have a swim eat my dinner with a couple of classes of wine, check out my e-mails and a quick look on the SAD-SITE!!!!!!!

Because it HELPED me find out really good info, we went to Moreton Island for a long weekend and our best friends here we met on this site and they looked after our children. But they are like us enjoying life here and very very positive!!!!!!

I'm not a deep person, my wife calls me puddle i'm that shallow!!!!

But what i am is making the most of a fantastic opportunity and ENJOYING this PRIVALEGED Australian life i always wanted ever since we met backpacking 17 years ago at Sydney airport.

One HAPPY Dog.

By the way THE best tip i ever got on this site is:-

DO NOT CANCEL YOUR FAMILY ALLOWANCE UNTILL 12 WEEKS AFTER YOU HAVE LEFT!!!!!

THAT WAS WORTH ABOUT $800 and THAT WAS WORTH SHOUTING ABOUT!!!!
Ah bless....creates mayhem and chaos and all we get is a puddled insight into "Sydney the Dog" world

Ahhh to be so oblivious

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 9:44 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh to be so oblivious
Not so oblivious as to miss the opportunity to screw another $800 from the British taxpayer to help fund his wonderful new lifestyle

G
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:17 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Superior
Here you go, you ****ing loser

Heap of shit euro rolling ashtray:
http://www.bcw3design.com/m3/spec.htm

Now, you can eat my shit! And everyone elses too.........
How does it feel with egg on your face, euro boy???
So i guess you gave up on those anger management classes then
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:19 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

lol.

surreal post
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:22 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

On the contrary, I think he got a degree
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:24 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
On the contrary, I think he got a degree
I doubt if he has left school yet if his posts lately are anything to go by

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.