Sad Saturday

Old Jan 14th 2006, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

capacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to all
Default Sad Saturday

Had to say bye to mom and dad today at the airport after spending a month with use in Perth over the christmas period. It was very sad and have spent most the day crying - my daughter who is only 5 keeps coming over to me and bursting into tears and saying "I miss granny". We have been here almost one year and have settled in very well but have to say that my little comfort zone has been turned upside down - when will I see them again etc etc. Been torn between countries and being so far away from family is very difficult
Old Jan 14th 2006, 12:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sad Saturday

Originally Posted by capacity
Had to say bye to mom and dad today at the airport after spending a month with use in Perth over the christmas period. It was very sad and have spent most the day crying - my daughter who is only 5 keeps coming over to me and bursting into tears and saying "I miss granny". We have been here almost one year and have settled in very well but have to say that my little comfort zone has been turned upside down - when will I see them again etc etc. Been torn between countries and being so far away from family is very difficult
Cant be easy when they have to leave especially if theyve been there as long as a month, you're bound to feel unsettled.

Hopefully once you get back to normal you'll start to feel better.
Sent you some 'cheer up' karma
Old Jan 14th 2006, 1:09 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

That must have been hard. It's even harder explaining it all to a child to whom things are so black and white.

Sending you some karma...

Sue
Old Jan 14th 2006, 1:11 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Can't offer any words of comfort. Just hope it eases for you soon. My mum is dreading that part when we go to Oz. She says the hardest part about visiting will be saying goodbye.

Ginny
Old Jan 14th 2006, 1:30 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheer up m8

What you are going through is normal. You're bound to feel a bit low, especially after spending a month with your parents.

In a few days time you'll be back in your old routine and you'll be able to smile about the past month and the good fun you've had as a family.

Before you know it, you'll all be planning the next trip

Chin up
Old Jan 14th 2006, 11:46 pm
Forum Regular

capacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to all

Thanks all for your kinds words and Karma - am back to work tomorrow so life will slowly return to "normal" - I wish there was an easier way to get my parents into Oz besides paying loads of money for a visa - life is a bit unfair at times