S & T Bourky

Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

Location: UK to Crete, Back to UK and moved to Perth in March 2006 - yippee! Loving it!!!
adenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sharron & Todd Bourky

Thanks folks for all your help. Hopefully someone may know them.

Regards,

Lorraine
Old Jun 21st 2006, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by toon williams
Left hanging in suspense, is it the right one???
I wonder if we'll ever know.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 1:12 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickyc
I wonder if we'll ever know.

It is really bugggggging me now!!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 1:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by toon williams
It is really bugggggging me now!!
Give them a call and put us out of our misery
Old Jun 21st 2006, 1:53 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
Give them a call and put us out of our misery
What a damn good idea
Old Jun 21st 2006, 2:22 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

OK, before you all complain - I've left the thread until the friends were (hopefully) located, and I've sent NickyC's info by pm to the original posters and asked them to post the result - thats why I haven't closed the thread altogether

I'm sure you can all understand why I've had to butcher the thread - there were too many personal details about a family that as far as we know do not use the website and so had no say in what info was posted about them.
Everyone's been really helpful but I think we should now protect their privacy.

Sorry
Old Jun 21st 2006, 2:25 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
OK, before you all complain - I've left the thread until the friends were (hopefully) located, and I've sent NickyC's info by pm to the original posters and asked them to post the result - thats why I haven't closed the thread altogether

I'm sure you can all understand why I've had to butcher the thread - there were too many personal details about a family that as far as we know do not use the website and so had no say in what info was posted about them.
Everyone's been really helpful but I think we should now protect their privacy.

Sorry
That's ok Polly, I did think there was a little 'too much information' on the thread, I know if it was me I wouldn't want my address posted on t'internet.

Also it's quite exciting getting a message deleted Ooh I'm such a rebel eh
Old Jun 21st 2006, 3:08 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
That's ok Polly, I did think there was a little 'too much information' on the thread, I know if it was me I wouldn't want my address posted on t'internet.

Also it's quite exciting getting a message deleted Ooh I'm such a rebel eh
Its not often people THANK me for deleting them!!! I'll have people asking to be banned next! :scared:
Old Jun 21st 2006, 7:54 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Its not often people THANK me for deleting them!!! I'll have people asking to be banned next! :scared:
Lol, that'll be me next then
Old Jun 27th 2006, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

Location: UK to Crete, Back to UK and moved to Perth in March 2006 - yippee! Loving it!!!
adenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud of
Default Re: S & T Bourky

Yes, we found them! Thank you to all you folks, especially Pollyanna and thank you for deleting the details.

Regards and thanks again,

Lorraine xx
Old Jun 27th 2006, 1:35 pm

Default Re: S & T Bourky

Originally Posted by adenray
Yes, we found them! Thank you to all you folks, especially Pollyanna and thank you for deleting the details.

Regards and thanks again,

Lorraine xx
Wow how exciting!