Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

(S.E Melbourne) Mornington Meet: 12 Nov

(S.E Melbourne) Mornington Meet: 12 Nov

Old Oct 8th 2005, 12:15 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: (S.E Melbourne) Mornington Meet: 12 Nov

Originally Posted by Jaykay
Oi, watch who you're calling an old fart
Your not in your 40s, your what, about 33 ????
Old Oct 9th 2005, 3:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice

We'll be there!!!

Looking forward to meeting up with you all!!

(if I am not working!!!!)

Roni
Old Oct 9th 2005, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

wongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nice

Originally Posted by hislopa
My wife and I have just arrived to Mt Eliza (just of the Kunyung Rd, moved on the 5th Oct) and looking to meet some new people. We will be there. If any one wants to meet before, drop me a post.

Hi Hislopa

We're on Rutland Avenue, so only a minute or two away from Kunyung. We are Pat, me and our four year old girl, Indigo. If you fancy meeting up sometime then drop us a PM.

Neil
Old Oct 9th 2005, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

TracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really nice

Hi,

We (myself, hubby and 3 daughters) arrive on Nov 8th and move straight into our new house, but unfortunately we will not be able to get to the meet on the 12th as we are expected at a family BBQ on the same day. My cousin is hosting a welcome BBQ for us and all the rellies will be there including my twin sister, aunts, uncles, cousins etc.(So can't exactly not turn up there, can we?)

We hope to make the next meet and also hoping there will be a Berwick area meet later in the month as we are keen to make new friends.

Hope you all have a good time at the meet.

Tracy and family
Old Oct 9th 2005, 3:26 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TracyAnne
Hi,

We (myself, hubby and 3 daughters) arrive on Nov 8th and move straight into our new house, but unfortunately we will not be able to get to the meet on the 12th as we are expected at a family BBQ on the same day. My cousin is hosting a welcome BBQ for us and all the rellies will be there including my twin sister, aunts, uncles, cousins etc.(So can't exactly not turn up there, can we?)

We hope to make the next meet and also hoping there will be a Berwick area meet later in the month as we are keen to make new friends.

Tracy and family

Yeah might not be a good idea to miss the family BBQ. There will be plenty more meets I'm sure.
Old Oct 13th 2005, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

wongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nice

Bump. Bump to the top.
Old Oct 13th 2005, 12:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of

Hi,

Tracy and family
hi,

just wondering if any of your daughters are teenagers. i have a 17 year old daughter who is a bit short of friends at the moment.
Old Oct 13th 2005, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

TracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really nice

Originally Posted by robert cowan
hi,

just wondering if any of your daughters are teenagers. i have a 17 year old daughter who is a bit short of friends at the moment.
Sorry Rob, my girls are 8,10 and 11 (going on 17 though). I feel for your daughter its harder to make friends at that age I think. Is she at school? What about hobbies?

How about putting a post in Britvics to see if you can make contact with other teenagers in the area.

Take care

Tracy
Old Oct 13th 2005, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of

Sorry Rob, my girls are 8,10 and 11 (going on 17 though). I feel for your daughter its harder to make friends at that age I think. Is she at school? What about hobbies?

How about putting a post in Britvics to see if you can make contact with other teenagers in the area.

Take care

Tracy
seems to be a big shortage of teenagers in mornington. oz teens seem so different to ours. they dont seem to go out anywhere. terri tried school but said it was not for her, so trying different ways of making friends at the moment. tried a post on brit vics but no response. i think all the BE teenagers must have gone to brisbane
Old Oct 13th 2005, 1:43 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by robert cowan
seems to be a big shortage of teenagers in mornington. oz teens seem so different to ours. they dont seem to go out anywhere. terri tried school but said it was not for her, so trying different ways of making friends at the moment. tried a post on brit vics but no response. i think all the BE teenagers must have gone to brisbane
I'm sure I read somewhere that one of the newbies arriving was coming to the meet with there 17 year old Rob. Might have been in Britvics, can't remember if it was a boy or girl.
Old Oct 13th 2005, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

minimal has a spectacular aura aboutminimal has a spectacular aura aboutminimal has a spectacular aura about

We'll be in Vic on a validation & fact finding trip and would like to come along, especially as Mornington is a prime contender for a place to live.

Hope to meet some of you then with our 3 boys (4,11 & 17)

Cheers
Old Oct 13th 2005, 6:30 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by minimal
We'll be in Vic on a validation & fact finding trip and would like to come along, especially as Mornington is a prime contender for a place to live.

Hope to meet some of you then with our 3 boys (4,11 & 17)

Cheers
Good on you, the more the merrier.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 5:29 am
The Godfather

Bump
Old Oct 27th 2005, 2:02 am
Just Joined

davcar is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

We're new to this, (myself and hubbie) have just arrived in Melbourne (3 weeks ago) and have just moved into an apartment for 12 months. Would love to come but a little unsure about getting there... no car as yet. Can we get there by train?

Start a job on Monday morning but will do my best to make sure I have that day off.

Old Oct 27th 2005, 2:17 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Y

to us old farts in our 40s.
When did you stop counting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.