Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

(S.E Melbourne) Mornington Meet: 12 Nov

(S.E Melbourne) Mornington Meet: 12 Nov

Old Oct 6th 2005, 4:00 am
BE Enthusiast

wongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nice
Default Re: (S.E Melbourne) Mornington Meet: 12 Nov

Originally Posted by haggis supper
Neil/Bordy/Claire,

We'll be there - 2 adults and 2 wee ones. Will be good to catch up again soon.

Neil - what's your surname again (sorry !) so I can drop you a mail at NAB.

Claire - we'll call soon, just found a house, moved in and furniture due this weekend so been a little hectic.

Cheers,
Col
Hi Colin

Surname is Kingston. Speak soon.

Neil
Old Oct 6th 2005, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of

anyone got any teenagers that are comming to this meet?
Old Oct 7th 2005, 4:10 am
Forum Regular

louisethepom will become famous soon enoughlouisethepom will become famous soon enough

Hi my name is Louise and i am english, we live in Mornington and havn't met a lot of people even though i have been here for 7 1/2 years, i am married with 2 small children is it o.k to come and what are the age groups of the people attending as i am 27 and my hubby is 33, our 2 kids are 5 and 2, is this o.k?
Thanks Louise

Originally Posted by wongstonn
Hello , I know myself, Bill (Bordy) and others have been talking about a Mornington meet, so here goes. Please respond if interested in attending.

Date and Time
Saturday 12 November, 12.00 midday start. No set end time.

Mornington, Vic : outdoor BBQ area on the parkland at the corner of Flinders Drive and Schnapper Point Drive, Melway ref: 104 C9/C10

Other Information.
I'll try to get there early so we can 'bag' one of the BBQs. Feel free to 'bring a plate', or alternatively picnic type stuff. Parking is at the location as is a little piece of parkland for kids to run around in, kids playground etc.. Near shops and cafes in the unlikely (famous last words) event it rains.

Neil
Old Oct 7th 2005, 4:57 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by louisethepom
Hi my name is Louise and i am english, we live in Mornington and havn't met a lot of people even though i have been here for 7 1/2 years, i am married with 2 small children is it o.k to come and what are the age groups of the people attending as i am 27 and my hubby is 33, our 2 kids are 5 and 2, is this o.k?
Thanks Louise

You will be more than welcome Louise, always nice to see new people at the meet ups.

Ages vary from you young uns in your 20s to us old farts in our 40s.
Old Oct 7th 2005, 7:03 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

I will defo be there this time, as I can get to Mornington very easy and I love it there. Sorry I had problems gettin to the others as too far away, and hate driving here.......

Looking forward to catchin up with you all - Melibeam, I might actually get to meet you this time

I will also be able to bring my four legged friend the famous Montu, which is cool, c ya there!

laura
xx
Old Oct 7th 2005, 7:10 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
I will defo be there this time, as I can get to Mornington very easy and I love it there. Sorry I had problems gettin to the others as too far away, and hate driving here.......

Looking forward to catchin up with you all - Melibeam, I might actually get to meet you this time

I will also be able to bring my four legged friend the famous Montu, which is cool, c ya there!

laura
xx

We believe you Laura.

Old Oct 7th 2005, 7:20 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

unless it rains that is........

Save me a snag or 2!!!!!

I dont think that I will know anyone there, as I havent been on here for ages, i'm always a bloody work here
Old Oct 7th 2005, 2:20 pm
Banned

BrownFox is an unknown quantity at this point

any pretty girls in there?
Old Oct 7th 2005, 10:34 pm
Just Joined

hislopa is an unknown quantity at this point

My wife and I have just arrived to Mt Eliza (just of the Kunyung Rd, moved on the 5th Oct) and looking to meet some new people. We will be there. If any one wants to meet before, drop me a post.
Old Oct 7th 2005, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

louisethepom will become famous soon enoughlouisethepom will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by hislopa
My wife and I have just arrived to Mt Eliza (just of the Kunyung Rd, moved on the 5th Oct) and looking to meet some new people. We will be there. If any one wants to meet before, drop me a post.
Hi,
We live in Mornington which is about 10 mins down the road, How old are you and your wife? Do you have any children?
Louise
Old Oct 8th 2005, 12:08 am
Forum Regular

of2oz is on a distinguished road

Hi
We are Steve and Paula & family, also in Mount Eliza. We have been here 7 months and hope to meet up with you all on the 12th. Welcome and good luck to all the newbies.
Old Oct 8th 2005, 12:18 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: (S.E Melbourne) Mornington Meet: 12 Nov

Originally Posted by of2oz
Hi
We are Steve and Paula & family, also in Mount Eliza. We have been here 7 months and hope to meet up with you all on the 12th. Welcome and good luck to all the newbies.

It's amazing how many Newbies move to Mt Eliza How Come?
Old Oct 8th 2005, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

of2oz is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by louisethepom
It's amazing how many Newbies move to Mt Eliza How Come?
Hi Louise

We chose the area because it was pretty and rural, with a nice village feel to it, but not too far from transport to the city. And of course you get the beach (when the weather is better - not today!)

We also like mornington, bit busier more going on, what about you?
Old Oct 8th 2005, 12:48 am
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: (S.E Melbourne) Mornington Meet: 12 Nov

Originally Posted by of2oz
Hi Louise

We chose the area because it was pretty and rural, with a nice village feel to it, but not too far from transport to the city. And of course you get the beach (when the weather is better - not today!)

We also like mornington, bit busier more going on, what about you?
I cam eto Mornington because i had family here so i've never really had the pleasure of moving where i want to.
I did live in Qld for 3 months but had to move back for family reasons, wouldn't move back though as we had noone, here i have family.
My best friend lives in Perth and i would move there tomorrow, my hubby has his family and a life, unlike me so he won't move, but if he doesn't change hi mind within 1-2 years i will go without him.
Old Oct 8th 2005, 11:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Bordy
Ages vary from you young uns in your 20s to us old farts in our 40s.
Oi, watch who you're calling an old fart

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.