Wikiposts

Russell Crowe

Old Oct 9th 2003, 10:16 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Russell Crowe

Just watched that programme on the above mentioned on Channel 4. What gets me is the way no one fights back against him!. Just because he is famous, does not make him any harder. If he bit me in the neck like he did that guy in Coffs Harbour, I'd kick his miserable Aussie/Kiwi ass into next week. He might act tough on 'Gladiator', but he was fighting like a puff on that CCTV footage, my granny could whip him!. Classic bit on the programme was where that guy in the gym was saying that taking a bite/giving a love bite was a 'aussie bloke thing'!. W**nker.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 10:18 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Call me chicken shit if you want but a punch from the Russ might be a bit of an earner. Either from compo or from selling your story.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 10:21 am
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Originally posted by bondipom
Call me chicken shit if you want but a punch from the Russ might be a bit of an earner. Either from compo or from selling your story.
Bondipom,
think of all those solisitors drewling at the thought of that case.

Personal compensation heaven

Bye
Markeh
Old Oct 9th 2003, 10:24 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Good Idea. Next time I jet off to Hollywood/Coffs Harbour, I'll look him up & see if I can provoke him!. I've got a few words that would wind up the Russmeister. Thing is, I think he is chicken shit, he only acts like that when he is surrounded by his crowenies (get it), so I think it would be hard to get to him.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 1:02 pm
Carol in Oz

Originally posted by Amazulu
Good Idea. Next time I jet off to Hollywood/Coffs Harbour, I'll look him up & see if I can provoke him!. I've got a few words that would wind up the Russmeister. Thing is, I think he is chicken shit, he only acts like that when he is surrounded by his crowenies (get it), so I think it would be hard to get to him.
Cant stand the bloke - his acting or his singing! Have a friend working at the airport, she has met him and says he is the rudest and most arrogant shes ever met!

Old Oct 10th 2003, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

Whingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really nice

Russell Crowe?

TOSSA
Old Oct 10th 2003, 4:06 am
WBB

good actor - bad attitude

Old Oct 10th 2003, 8:44 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Whingin Pom
Russell Crowe?

TOSSA
Whay do you expect from a KIWI.............. MM
Old Oct 10th 2003, 8:52 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by mr mover
Whay do you expect from a KIWI.............. MM
Somthing that unfortunatly annoys me about aussies....

When somone does well...they are an aussie, when they do bad they get lumped back to thier birth nationality.

I could'nt believe what i was seeing in the olympics when that russian polevaulter was wearing green and gold. She could'nt even speak english for gods sake.
Old Oct 10th 2003, 8:58 am

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Originally posted by PeteY

When somone does well...they are an aussie, when they do bad they get lumped back to thier birth nationality.

I could'nt believe what i was seeing in the olympics when that russian polevaulter was wearing green and gold. She could'nt even speak english for gods sake.

It is a very annoying habit they have.
You get it when they lose a big sportting fixture, they will alway say, 'Well half the 1st team was injured etc etc'. They always have an excuse why they didn't win and of course it is not their fault.
Old Oct 10th 2003, 9:22 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by PeteY

wot like the pommie tennis player that is a cannuck....... MM
Old Oct 10th 2003, 9:27 am
Banned

Originally posted by cinderella
It is a very annoying habit they have.
You get it when they lose a big sportting fixture, they will alway say, 'Well half the 1st team was injured etc etc'. They always have an excuse why they didn't win and of course it is not their fault.
Aussies take losing badly, and its something, you will have to learn to live with ,if you want a happy life in this country, people can get very "in yer face" even with kids sports ....... MM
Old Oct 10th 2003, 9:28 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by mr mover
wot like the pommie tennis player that is a cannuck....... MM
Look at the Welsh and Scotish rugby teams or should I say Kiwi with ancestory teams.

Greg Rusedski was never that popular. He might have been if he did anything but that is conjecture. Australia is just a bit shameless at it. You can even get citizenship faster if you could represent Australia at a sport.
Old Oct 10th 2003, 10:53 am
Proudly Deplorable

Look at the Welsh and Scotish rugby teams or should I say Kiwi with ancestory teams.

Greg Rusedski was never that popular. He might have been if he did anything but that is conjecture. Australia is just a bit shameless at it. You can even get citizenship faster if you could represent Australia at a sport.
I've heard stories that the aussie rugby authorities have been to South Africa looking for young talent & then offering the families aussie residence if the youngster takes up the offer. In rugby they have had full Argentinian & South African international players representing them. Wallaby w**nkers.
Old Oct 10th 2003, 5:14 pm
Banned

yes just like pommie Premier league soccer, hardly an Anglo-saxon name in the whole bunch....... MM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.