Rural NSW

Old Jan 5th 2013, 6:03 am
BE Forum Addict

RedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rural NSW

Anybody up near vicinity of Mooree, Inverell, Armadale
Old Jan 5th 2013, 7:04 am
Just Joined

caronandrod has a spectacular aura aboutcaronandrod has a spectacular aura aboutcaronandrod has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Rural NSW

Not near u but rural NSW covers a huge area. If you think you're rural in Moree then we are in the back end of nowhere in Rylstone (800 people) lol (love it tho)
Old Jan 5th 2013, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

RedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caronandrod
Not near u but rural NSW covers a huge area. If you think you're rural in Moree then we are in the back end of nowhere in Rylstone (800 people) lol (love it tho)
New mine being started

And setting up a potential new site in that area.

800 people thats a city

My home town have 3 families, 2 of which dont talk too each other. NZ version of Verona.
Old Jan 6th 2013, 5:00 am
Living in the mountains

earlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to all

I'm in Armidale NSW
Old Jan 6th 2013, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by earlybird
I'm in Armidale NSW
Hello Early Bird

I am in Armidale Vic

We are looking to put in a few busineses in Inverell which apparently is about an hour from you?

My business partner flys in to Armidale and drives from there.

How is life in Armidale NSW?
Old Jan 6th 2013, 9:53 pm
Living in the mountains

earlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to all

Life in Armidale is pretty good. It is reasonably cosmopolitan for a rural town and has lots of natural beauty surrounding it.
Inverell is very close to Armidale. It seems to be a town that is doing well.
It has been warm here lately. Temps above 30 degrees which is quite unusual for here but still not as hot as some areas at the moment. Also gets very cold here in winter.