Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Rules for vaccinations in oz

Rules for vaccinations in oz

Old May 14th 2011, 1:33 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rules for vaccinations in oz

Originally Posted by HayleyDamerell
Thought it was obvious who it was aimed at.....but then again it takes an intelligent person. Anyway do you not have young men running around in tight shorts to watch??
I don't have a view on the thread topic and creature may be an old git but ....... You are really showing your lack of maturity with your insults on this thread.
Old May 14th 2011, 1:37 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
You are really showing your lack of maturity with your insults on this thread.
+1
Old May 14th 2011, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

easty1976 has a brilliant futureeasty1976 has a brilliant futureeasty1976 has a brilliant futureeasty1976 has a brilliant futureeasty1976 has a brilliant futureeasty1976 has a brilliant future

Thanks for that; the article from the BMJ was published 5th Jan 2011, the one I posted was from 26th Jan 2011, proving that Dr Andrew Wakefield's findings were not only replicated but his findings were AFTER the other researchers had reached the same conclusions.

Funny how the only mention of the book is right at the bottom of the article that you READ in it's entirety which I assume you did otherwise how can you possibly dismiss it?

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
"read the article"... what article? The link you posted is nothing more than an advert for Wakefields book. Try reading this one
http://www.bmj.com/content/342/bmj.c7452.full

"I have argued with you on a few threads" .....must have been damn short arguments.
Old May 14th 2011, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

HayleyDamerell is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't have a view on the thread topic and creature may be an old git but ....... You are really showing your lack of maturity with your insults on this thread.
I think you may be taking this too seriously
Old May 14th 2011, 3:09 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Oi!!

I may be a git and I may be cranky... but old !! I'm 52 not 102. When did 52 become old?
Old May 14th 2011, 3:12 pm
Account Closed

I think you may be taking this too seriously
I guess if you make your living sticking candles in peoples ears and calling it a 'treatment' it's difficult to take anything too seriously?
Old May 14th 2011, 3:31 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess if you make your living sticking candles in peoples ears and calling it a 'treatment' it's difficult to take anything too seriously?
Well I feel a whole lot better knowing your age because I was depressed at being 44 this birthday.
Old May 14th 2011, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

HayleyDamerell is an unknown quantity at this point

You what?
Old May 14th 2011, 7:24 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

+2
Old May 14th 2011, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute

As the mother of a pre-schooler I cannot be lumped into the 'too old to know better" camp, but I think OP you are bring very short sighted and dammed rude.

You cannot tell people to go away and get off your thread. This is a public forum.

I also think it is immensely unfair that you make these decisions not to vaccinate because your kids are' healthy and robust". perhaps you could give a thought to people like my mate who had twins at 25 weeks and had to be paranoid about taking them to the doctors, incase she met unvaccinated kids, because hers were too young/immature to have them on schedule.

Sticking needles into my daughter is not done for fun...I remember as a child a friend whose mother had polio - there is no way I would want my child to go through that when there is an easy alternative.

And I think you should be less rude to anyone who disagrees with you- and you will find a hell of a lot who are on the pre-vac side.
Old May 14th 2011, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Petals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.news.com.au/national/doct...-1226056035514

Just a little info for the no vaccination clan.

I was in the supermarket a few weeks ago and this little boy was coughing so badly all the time, no cover mouth of course as he was a little boy, mum did not seem to care.

Spoke with the doc about it when I was there and she said make sure you keep away, Whooping Cough is prevalent at the present time and she had been seeing a lot of cases.

This did not happen when I was bringing my children up because most children had their vaccinations.

I also saw recently that measles is a problem too, this is a disease that is very very serious for some people.

If diphtheria raises its head what then.

Just to add, Doctors and medicine these days is seen as being able to fix everything, well they cannot and we should not believe they can, its too late once the cat is out of the bag.
Old May 14th 2011, 8:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

+3.

OP I have just read the thread through from the beginning and your attitude and posts directed at Iam, just because he doesn't agree with you, are completely unwarranted.
Old May 14th 2011, 11:08 pm
Account Closed

You what?
I thought some bizarre 'treatment' where you get candles stuck in your ears was the latest 'big thing' in the beauty therapist/spa treatments world?
Guess they haven't made it to Essex yet.

Hopi ear candles... which have never been used by the Hopi it seems.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ear_candling

Last edited by iamthecreaturefromuranus; May 14th 2011 at 11:10 pm.
Old May 14th 2011, 11:09 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Well I feel a whole lot better knowing your age because I was depressed at being 44 this birthday.
....and I've proved you can still be a git into your 50's.
Old May 14th 2011, 11:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

....and I've proved you can still be a git into your 50's.
50 is the new 30, that makes PP and I 21.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.