Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Rugby World Cup - Spreadsheet attached with TV times

Rugby World Cup - Spreadsheet attached with TV times

Old Sep 4th 2007, 7:47 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rugby World Cup - Spreadsheet attached with TV times

Originally Posted by tony s
yeah, and the 15-13 win was with 2 in the bin and they still couldnt drive us over
England team in 2003 was shit hot.
In 2007......
Old Sep 4th 2007, 7:48 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
England team in 2003 was shit hot.
In 2007......its the All Blacks
I know!!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
England has played the AB's 29 times, they have lost 22 times.

That's a record I can relate to.

And just how many matches did the Lions win after the WC?

And with a predominantly WC winning side!
how can you bring the lions into it. totally different concept.i was impressed with your rugby knowledge until that clutching at straws comment
Old Sep 4th 2007, 7:50 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

how can you bring the lions into it. totally different concept.i was impressed with your rugby knowledge until that clutching at straws comment
I brought the lions into it because the team was drawn mainly from the WC winning England team, it was an obvious attempt to win the tour..........and it backfired!!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 7:52 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

England has played the AB's 29 times, they have lost 22 times.

That's a record I can relate to.

And just how many matches did the Lions win after the WC?

And with a predominantly WC winning side!
You cant beat changing the goal posts when you've been proved wrong
Old Sep 4th 2007, 7:54 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by steve99
You cant beat changing the goal posts when you've been proved wrong
as I said, 29 encounters, 22 losses..........not really an outstanding record is it?
Old Sep 4th 2007, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

I brought the lions into it because the team was drawn mainly from the WC winning England team, it was an obvious attempt to win the tour..........and it backfired!!
its stil completely different. also there were injured/ retired players not there.theres a different unity with the lions compared to your own 15.

they struggled to bond that was easy to see.morale was low.

it does'nt help when the captain is spear tackled in the first few minues
Old Sep 4th 2007, 7:57 am
Straw Man.

its stil completely different. also there were injured/ retired players not there.theres a different unity with the lions compared to your own 15.

they struggled to bond that was easy to see.morale was low.

it does'nt help when the captain is spear tackled in the first few minues
I can see how that would prompt a whitewash.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 7:58 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

as I said, 29 encounters, 22 losses..........not really an outstanding record is it?
dont recall saying it was, I just remember responding to your post where you said that England hadnt beaten the AB's in the run up to their World Cup win.
When they had twice.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

I can see how that would prompt a whitewash.
well it doesnt do you any favours does it. the abs new how much o drisscoll
meant to the side.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:06 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by steve99
dont recall saying it was, I just remember responding to your post where you said that England hadnt beaten the AB's in the run up to their World Cup win.
When they had twice.
I will happily give you the second win, but the first was against a side with 7 new players.

Now you will say that doesn't matter...................but it does and you know it does.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:07 am
Straw Man.

well it doesnt do you any favours does it. the abs new how much o drisscoll
meant to the side.
It was well studied by the officials after the matter and was deemed to be a legal tackle.

So he broke a collar bone...........so?
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

It was well studied by the officials after the matter and was deemed to be a legal tackle.

So he broke a collar bone...........so?
thats the trouble down there. [not just abs] your officials cant see any wrong in what the players do.

a known fact up here
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:15 am
Straw Man.

thats the trouble down there. [not just abs] your officials cant see any wrong in what the players do.

a known fact up here
it was the IRB who studied it, and the whole thing went to a tribunal..............so it was rugby's governing body but I get the idea......

Now I wonder if Northern Hemisphere teams have ever been involved in dirty play....................
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

it was the IRB who studied it, and the whole thing went to a tribunal..............so it was rugby's governing body but I get the idea......

Now I wonder if Northern Hemisphere teams have ever been involved in dirty play....................
theres dirty play and a possibilty of ending someones career. not abs best sporting moment

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.