Rpl

Old Oct 30th 2003, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

si.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud of
Angry Rpl

Hi All

I am about to start filling in my skill assesment for th ACS. Having no formal IT qualifications, the only route I can see at the moment is the dreaded RPL route. Does anyone know of anywhere I could take a look at samples of an RPL so I can understand it a little better (the format ect). I have also been informed that I need an extra 2 years extra experience on top of my existing 6 years due to the fact I have no degree, is this correct.

Dazed and confused

Simon

Old Oct 30th 2003, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

evila is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi...

Samples of RPL are not easy to find specially because they require long hours of hard work.

I went this way and was successfull. I obtained a couple of samples from my agent, so you may want to hire one.

In the other hand, ACS will require you to have between 6 and 8 years of experience but it´s not clear when they need 6 and when they need 8.

Good luck anyway...
Old Oct 30th 2003, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

Vanou is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!
You should ask this question on the Oz immigration forum, as this kind of technical questions are generally posted and answered there. You'll get more responses and useful info.
Good luck!
Vanessa
Old Oct 30th 2003, 7:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Si.Young,

In general, the ACS do stipulate on 8 years for the RPL.

As the RPL process is so intensive and quite unique to each person it is difficult to get hold of examples. A good agent will definately supply an example if you splash out though.

Regards
Old Oct 31st 2003, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

si.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud of

Oh well never mind it was a nice idea while it lasted. Good luck to you all and thank for your help.